21 🌻

Aliyah|Queen

"Aye Joe? Holla at me for a second." I stepped out on the back porch where mostly everybody was, playing blackjack and listening to music. I nod my head and step back into the door. He finally stepped in and gave me a smile.

"Wassup bae?" I returned a big smile, swirling the solo cup full of a mix of a lot of brown liquor and other shit I wasn't really paying attention to.

"I need something..." I slurred. "From you." I poked his chest and almost fell over.

"What?" He grabbed my hand and took it in his.

"You know what, stupid." I bit my lip. He smirked and looked a little surprised at the same time. I stepped back and let his hand go, turning around to lead him to the guest room in the far back.

"Damn, thought you'd neva get over that clown." He said from behind me. I chuckled.

"That was over before it even started." I say, motioning for him to lay down. He caught the hint and laid on the bed as I sat my cup down on the nightstand. I followed his lead and got on the bed, straddling his hips. He started to try to take my shirt off, but I pushed him away.

"Let me do all the work." I said in a low tone, pulling at the hem of my shirt. I pulled it over my head and let it fall beside me on the bed. I took my cup and took a small sip of my drink. I smiled as I threw the rest of it on him, making it drench his face and the pure white polo shirt he sported.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" He yelled, running a hand over his face.

"Why the hell did you lie to me?"

"About what?"

"About Kentrell fucking with some girl! I asked him and he said he's single! You're fucking this up for me and I like him, dude." I pout, putting my shirt back on. It was hard trying to think of a way to confront him without letting him know that me and Kentrell were actually involved.

"And you think he told the truth? You take what that nigga say to da Gospel?"

"Hell yeah! What he gotta lie for?"

"To bag you, stupid!" I got off him and scoffed. "Wait a minute, are you even slightly drunk?"

"Nope." I simply said, walking out of the room. I walk back out to where everybody was and sat near Kentrell and Malaysia.

"YB! Lemme borrow a shirt." He looked up from his active dice game.

"I moved my shit out, aint no shirt." I heard Hoe suck his teeth and whisper something as he put the shirt back on.

"Damn nigga, you smell like straight rum...and licorice." One of Kentrell's cousins said, gagging a little.

"That bitch wasted this shit all over me. Gotta give this shirt back." He gestured in my direction.

"Bitch?" My voice faltered, no one but the people beside me could probably hear.

"Wait a damn second, the only females in this direction is me and Queen—and I don't even come near yo dusty ass so...by process of elimination—"

"You hollerin' bout Queen?" Ben asked. I was surprised, Ben hardly ever speaks to me anymore. Don't ask me why, I'm just as clueless.

"She know bout it." Everybody was kind of quiet. Kentrell was still kneeled on the ground, but his jaw was clenched.

"That ain't cool, b...Ant gone shoot yo ass."

"Ant ain't gon do shit." Kd busted out laughing.

"Oh, you feeling bold, huh? Somebody pray for this nigga..."

"I'll be back..." Kentrell got up and walked in the house. We chilled for a while—well, they chilled. I wanted to kill that nigga, and this nigga Kentrell never came back outside. A couple more people disappeared from the bunch before I went in to get Malaysia some pain medicine.

I walked to the hall with the rooms and went in the bathroom. I opened the medicine cabinet and grabbed some Aleeve. I was about to continue on to the back patio until I heard a weird bumping noise. I followed the sound and gasped softly at the sight.

Kentrell was in Joe's face, looking like he was talking a lot of shit. Joe kept turning his head and mumbling. Joe pushed Kentrell, making him stumble back a little. He pushed Joe back, making him hit the wall.

"You bold, bitch? Jump. Jump." Kentrell swing and hit him on the side of the head.

"Stop, y'all!" I hissed softly as they started scrapping. They were sending hard hits, then Kentrell bent down and slammed him on this back. He still didn't stop hitting Joe, and Joe still didn't stop hitting him.

"Kentrell, yo, it's okay!"

"Fuck that." He tried to snatch away. Kentrell didn't stop until Joe's lip was bleeding, and he had a bruise on his cheek. Kentrell has minor injuries to his face, too.

"Are y'all stupid? Damn, it's never that deep!" I sighed frustratedly.

"It is that deep." Kentrell said, standing up and wiping his mouth off. I followed him out of the room, not sure what to do.

"Shut that door." He ordered as we entered the bathroom. He pulled out some stuff from the medicine cabinet and turned the water on. He started washing his face and doing what he had to do.

"You know I'll kill over you and my daughter, right? You knew that?" His voice was low.

"Mhm." I nodded reluctantly.

"It took every damn bone in my body not to say 'Ahhhaa, bitch I nutted in her and got her pregnant! Yeen even fucked!'. That's the only reason that fuck nigga want smoke."

"I'm glad you didn't...I'm not ready to tell everybody."

"Why?" He looked at me, catching me off guard.

"Uhh..." I sighed. My phone buzzed. It was Malaysia, asking for the Aleeve.

"I'll be back. Don't kill nobody while I'm gone, okay?" He smirked.

"Can't promisha."

_________________

I know this chapter isn't good 🙄

But it's about that time again—

Drop some types of books y'all would read by me...I wanna see something

Comment & Vote 💕