35 🌻

Aliyah|Queen

"Wakeee uppp!" I groaned at the mattress bouncing and Kendell's loud voice.

"Why yo roach ass jumping on my new mattress? I should kick yo ass."

"Kick it, then." Kendell said the wrong thing, because Kentrell kicked his legs from under him. Instant karma, because Ken landed right on top of him and rolled off the bed. He made a loud thud, and footsteps followed.

"Bruh, who's in here?" I groan.

"Awe damn, they killed my nigga Kendell!" Kd dramatic ass emphasized. I peeked over Kentrell's side to see Kendell rolling on the ground. Kentrell was holding his side.

"Man, I'm going back to sleep." I say, laying back on my side. Silly me, no the hell I wasn't.

"Queeeeeeen!"

"Stop callin' my name, Ben."

"You finna get up?" I throw the covers clean off the bed and hop up.

"Damn, what if ian have no draws on?" I heard Kentrell complain as I snatch a drawer open.

"I'm up! Happy?"

"Yeah. We finna hit the streets so y'all slow asses get ready."

"Mane, when? And why we gotta go?"

"We gotta leave in bout an hour. And y'all gotta go cause Kd piece of shit car fucked up again." A loud snack caused me to turn around.

"'Least I got a car, bitch." Ben was holding the back of his head.

"Don't even play me like that, you know why ian whipping."

"Who the hell said I wanted to be ya driver?"

"Nobody. Queen said she gone drive."

"Stop putting words in Queen mouth before Queen beat Ben ass. Get Kendell off the floor and get out so we can get ready."

"Ew, y'all finna fuck?"

"Yep." I tell them just so they can get out. Kentrell just about flipped out of the bed.

"Nigga, I was just playing. Don't hurt yourself." He sucked his teeth and wrapped his arms around me.

"Get offa me. It's too hot." I pushed him away and gasped when he pinched me in the process of trying to regain his balance.

"Staaawwp-that-shit-hurt!" He practically yelled in my ear all together.

"What the hell was pinching me gone do?" I asked, rubbing my stomach. He said something slick as the bed creaked.
*

"I'm not playing with you today." I tell Ben as I cross my arms. The boys were having the time of their lives while I sat on the couch, bored out my shit.

"Come on, you look miserable."

"Because I'm driving you fuckers home." We hit the streets alright, went to somebody's cookout and I hate it. The bitches here are stuck up and the niggas...don't get me started.

"Man, one shot ain't gone do shit."

"Benjamin, getcho black ass on."

"Damn, she rude." I heard one of these hoes say.

"She damn sure is, ask yo hoe bout me." I said out loud, not looking away from Ben.

"You over here being mean?" Kentrell came out the blue and sat down beside me, handing me a can of soda.

"No." I told him, opening the can. I sipped from it and looked at him.

"I'm ready to pull, damn." I complained.