27🌻

Aliyah|Queen

The Monday following was so different. It wasn't like people were faking nice to me to get to Kentrell, it was just different.

I was getting threats from some of Red's family members, others were apologizing for the threats. Some of my cousins were texting me about it, mostly asking if my parents and Granny knew.

"Stop, dumbass!" Guapo yelled so loud that I could hear it through my headphones. I was sitting on the gym floor, doing an assignment for my next class I looked up to see he was talking to some kid by me.

"Do it and see what happens." He comes and towers over the kid, who—I see now had a hand in my bag of chips. I mug him, he just looked between us, scared. He took his hand out of the bag and looked down. Guap was a big nigga, who can crush anybody he wanted to.

"Oh, you want some? Here, take em." I dumped them over his head, smirking. Guapo and a bunch of other people started laughing. I tossed the bag and got up as Guapo high fived me. He dribbled the basketball and walked beside me.

"Preciate that."

"You know I got you." He told me. "Why Yeen tell me  You was wit my lil partna?"

"Who, YB? Neva came up." I chuckled. I felt my phone buzz and I pulled it out.

Baby Daddy 😏💚: *image*

Baby Daddy 😏💚: Why tf u with Guapo 👀

I sucked my teeth. Somebody took a picture of us walking from either the track or the top of the bleachers.

-Tell your opps to chill 🙄 this was my roll dog before I even met u

Baby Daddy 😏💚: idgaf I'm ya roll dog now.

-whatever 🤦🏾‍♀️

"Aight Guap, Imma link witcha later, gotta do this work."

"Aight, Ill see ya."
*

When I got in the class that I have with Mal and Lucas, I saw that Luke was sitting in his regular seat, but Malaysia was across the room talking to some girl.

"You know we gotta fight, right?" I poked my lip out.

"Why?"

"Yeen tell me." I sucked my teeth.

"Ian think you needed to know." I joke. He pushed my shoulder a little and leaned back.

"Aye, real talk, I needa let you in on some'."

"Wassup?"

"I think Mal on some fake shit." I raised an eyebrow.

"I'm listening."

"I asked her where you was this morning, and she caught an attitude wimme, talking about she don't keep up with that girl. Not only that, I saw her akikiking wid that girl that you fell out with." I chuckled, knowing exactly who he was talking about.

"You mean the one that used to be my 'best friend'?" He nodded.

"I wonder why Delecia got it out for me now..." I mumbled. Lucas shrugged.

"Be careful mane, ion know what they got going on."

"I know. Man, I hope her ass get pregnant and Joe dip on her ass." He chuckled.

"Fuckin' with Joe, her bank account and heart gone be drained."

"I know, that's why Ian gone beat her ass now. Karma's a bitch."
*

"Trell, I gotta tell you bout your suh."

"Ian got no damn suh." He said, messing with the TV as Princess laid on his lap. "Who you talm bout?"

"Malaysia, honey."

"That most definitely ain't my damn suh, that's yo damn suh. What she do though?"

"Being fake for no fucking reason. Yo cousin saw her and this girl named Delecia talking. Delecia don't like me for some unknown reason—why you looking like that?" I looked to see that he was looking funny.

"Like what?" He looked up.

"That. You okay baby?" He nodded.

"Keep going."

"But anyway, she don't like me for some reason. We used to be friends, but she just stopped fucking with me. Every time she come up tryna hate, I just give her a lil smile. I don't beef with these folks nomo. Guess her and Malaysia plotting on me."

"Want me to take care of it?"

"And do what?" He sized me up and gave me a look.

"Noooo, don't go killing people, I got it." I assured him, and he laughed.
*

I was laid up with Kentrell when the sound of him talking woke me up. His voice seemed amplified since I had my head on his chest. I tried not to move, being nosy.

"I swear to God if you fuck with my girl, you gone come up missing." There was chatter on the other end. It sounded like a man.

"Try me." He hung up the phone, I felt it bounce on the bed. I closed my eyes when I felt him move. He patted my butt and shifted.

"Wake up."

"Hmm?"

"You hungry?"

"Always." I mutter, making him laugh. I smirk but feel my nervousness seep through. Who is this, and what are they trying to do?
________________

It's Friday yaaayyy 🤪

Malaysia and Delecia chopping it up?

Kentrell and his opps around the school? 😂

Sometimes I feel like releasing a finished book, like general fiction or something 🤷🏾‍♀️ idk I might.

Comment & Vote 💚