3🌻

Aliyah|Queen

"You know you wrong, Ant!" I mugged him as I pulled him to the side. He brought us to a party. He invited me to a party knowing damn well I don't like parties.

"What? Man you gotta loosen up a lil."

"You need to get yo head out yo ass. You just wanted me to drive—DO I LOOK LIKE A CABBY TO YOU?" He sucked his teeth.

"Shhhh, just—here. Go upstairs, last door on the right. Knock yoself out." I snatched the big bag of weed out of his hand and shoved it in my purse. He gave me some packs of Backwoods and a BIC.

"Thanks, brother!" I smile fake and snatched that from him too.

"Aye man, keep yo phone on." He yelled after that.

"Yeah, whateva." I wave him off as I force myself up the crowded steps. I pushed past the kissing couples in the dark hallway and finally got to the room that nobody goes in.

I locked the door behind me and flopped on the bed. I sighed. I rolled up as much as I could so my brother wouldn't ask for it back. I light one up before I call Tiana.

"Wassup Queen?" She asked.

"Can you keep my baby till tomorrow? Imma give you a lil bit mo' when I pick her up." I sounded like my voice dropped because I was holding some smoke in. I let it go, sputtering.

"I got you." She said.

"Coo'." I mumbled, hanging up. I took another hit, relaxed now that I know I can get fucked up without guilt.
*

"How you expect me not eat you??
When I was starving yeen feed me
And now a nigga Fed Up
Got 2 kids and I'm plus I'm broke
We been sleepin' on t—" I snatched my phone up angrily and answered it. Whoever was calling woke me up from a bomb ass nap, and it scared the shit out of me.

"What?" I asked, clicking the volume button to drown out the loud music downstairs.

"Queen, come drive YB home." Anthony slurred through the receiver. I looked at my phone like he was speaking another language.

"Huh? Boy I don't know him." I lied.

"Man, come on. The rest of us takin' Uber or finna go get some pussy. This nigga extra drunk and think he Superman—he gone fuck around and crash. Come drive his car." I sucked my teeth.

"But—"

"Come on! It's cold out here!"

"Where am I supposed to take hiiiimmm?" I say, snatching my jacket up.

"Uhh, Ion know. Ask him where his mama stay." Before I could try to convince him to take him somewhere, he hung up. I got up and gathered my shit, going down the stairs. It was still packed as fuck, everybody was bumping to I'm So Groovy by Future. I finally made it outside and saw that Ant and YB was standing by—well leaning on a clean ass Benz.

"Finally, Damn." Ant groaned.

"Shut the fuck up, drunk ass."

"Ian even drunk, I'm buzzed."

"You drive him then!"

"I'm finna go get some pussy!"

"Ew." I mugged him, snatching the keys.

"You act like youn know nun bout it." He chuckled.

"Oh, she know some bout it." YB drunk ass interjected. I just mugged him.

"Uh, bye Anthony." I scoffed, getting in the car. Ant helped him in the car and shut the door. He went to the other car and I sped off. I was extremely tense even though I was still kinda riding my high. I felt something run up and down my thigh, making shivers roll down my spine. I grab his hand and look straight at him.