28🌻

Aliyah|Queen

~Still Untouched🤣~

I put the caption for my picture and posted it, smiling a little.

Dre🤣: you like them gold shoes tho?

Dre 🤣: don't have me looking dumb now 🙄😂

Dre is my date for prom. He's funny and one of the finest niggas in school (keep that off the record), but the best thing is that he never oversteps.

-I like themmmm get them

We were wearing blue and gold, and I got a feeling imma be the baddest bitch on the scene.

Dre 🤣: I got that necklace u was looking at at the mall. Want me to bring it to you 👀

-omg yeeesssss Imma have the money when you get here

Dre 🤣: if I wanted u to give me the money back then I wouldn't had bought it 😐

-you finna be disappointed

"Who got you smiling like that?"

"Nobody." I mugged Kentrell.

Dre 🤣: nah you finna b disappointed. Fuck around and find the money under the mat 😐 try me

Kentrell dent head ass snatched the phone from me.

"Who the fuck is Dre and why he buying you shit?"

"My prom date." I stuck my tongue out at him.

"Fuck you got another nigga as yo date fa?"

"Because you said NO."

"Okay, I'm going witchu den."

"Nigga it's too late! It's this Saturday! Plus, I been asking you for so damn long."

"Ian know you was for real." He ride to make up an excuse.

"Kentrell, you paid for my dress. Like you literally went with me." He sucked his teeth.

"I'm going anyway."

"Okay, the fuck? You not gone see shit."

"I betta not. So he coming?"

"Man, yesssss. Don't start nothin, cause he ain't gone give you a reason to show yo ass."

"Mhm." A couple of minutes later, there was a knock at the door. Kentrell bad ass went to the door with no shirt on. I guess he think he swole.

"You must think you badass wit that bandana on? It look cute on you." I smiled and he shot me a bird.

"Who you?" He snapped, opening the door wider. I rolled my eyes and got up.

"Wassup man, I'm Dre. I fucks with yo music heavy." Dre smiled and tried to dap him up with his free hand. Kentrell just looked at his hand, then back in his face. I came and stood in front of him.

"Don't mind him. You can come in, dude." I stepped away from the door, and so did YB.

"Make sure that's the right one." He told me as he handed me the bag. I took it and Kentrell slapped my butt.

"Stop, damn!" I mug him as I pulled the necklace out. "Yaaas, Imma go see how this look with my dress. I'll be back." I start to walk to my room.
*

Kentrell|Youngboy

"Kentrell!" She yelled out from the back room.

"Huh?"