13🌻

Aliyah|Queen

"Can't believe this shit." I heard him mumble as we pulled up to the jail this girl was at.

"I can." I said back, getting out of the car. As anybody could tell, I didn't wanna be there at all. I held the baby close as we approached the doors. We walked into the jail, feeling the cool air hit my face.

"Fucking cold." He grumbled. I looked over to see he had no shirt on, pants sagging like always.

"You deserve it." I shake my head. I didn't know the drill with this type stuff, so I stood back. He turned to me.

"They ain lettin' her post." He shrugged, scratching the back of his head.

"Welp, guess it's time to g—" I cut myself of when I saw my "uncle" Tommy walking with some other dude in uniform.

"Unc!" I yelled. I probably sounded ghetto, but I never gave a fuck. He looked over and smiled my way. Buddy kept trying to talk to him, but he tapped his shoulder and walked away.

"Liyah! Hey there, guh!" He smiled as he hugged me and played with the baby's hand.

"First question: why you bring your tail in here—with this baby?" He pushed his thin frames up on the bridge of his nose, giving me a disapproving look.

"I brought him up here to bail his girlfriend out." I rolled my eyes a little. He nodded and sighed, looking at him.

"Next question: Who is this?" He was talking to me, but staring at Youngboy.

"My name Kentrell." He answered, putting a big hand out for him to shake. Tommy took it.

"Where ya shirt? I'll get you a shirt. Pull ya pants up. Got these folks looking at you crazy." He hiked his pants up as he walked away.

"He's cool, give him time." I saw the way he was looking. He nodded, unamused. Unc came back with a BRPD shirt flipped inside out.

"Here. You look like a fuck 12 ass boy." He said lowly. Youngboy busted out laughing, taking the shirt and slipping it on. Unc smirked and shook his head.

"And what the hell is NBA? I know youn like basketball that much. " He referred to Youngboy's tattoo on his torso. He chuckled as we followed him to an office.

"Neva Broke Again." He smiled and showed off both sets of grills. Unc shut the door.

"Oh really? I like that, youngblood. Now, tell me what y'all here for again?"

"My girl got locked up today." Youngboy reminded him.

"Oh, for real?"

"Yeah. They won't even let me get her out. I gotta get her out." He sunk down in his chair, visibly stressed. Unc looked at him and sighed.

"Shut them blinds." He said, clicking stuff on his computer. Youngboy did as he was told, sitting back down.

"I'm not supposed to do this, but you look damn near dead. Name?"

"Jania Brown." (A/ N: Idk if that's right.)

"This her?" He turned the monitor around to show her mugshot. She looked tired and like she had been crying, hair messed up, eyes red and low.