12🌻

Aliyah|Queen

"Ant, Ant—here! I gotta go!" I whine as he had his eyes glued to his phone.

Fortnite.

"Woah, what time you gotta be thea?"

"In twenty minutes!"

"Why don't you take her to Ms.Sheronda?"

"It takes thirty to get there! Ant, please keep her." I whine, clutching my keys. He sighed and waved me off. I squealed and leaned down to peck his cheek.

"Mmwah! Thank you big brother!" I grab my purse and go out the door. I made a fitting appointment for me and Malaysia's prom dresses directly after school. I was speeding all the way to her house. She was already propped on her damn crutches by the mailbox.

When we went to the hospital, (unnecessary hell) was raised. All five of us were admitted into the hospital.

"Lady, get out my way! My family back there!" I heard a familiar voice yell. I had a major headache, so I cringed. Finally, Ant came storming into the room with somebody behind him.

"Aliyah! Somebody called me—you straight?"

"Yes, yes, please calm down! I got a headache that's on 10 right now." I whimper, laying back.

"My bad...but guess who came to see you—"

"Who?" I sigh and open my eyes, groaning when I see my parents.

"Hey, Aliyah." My dad bellows.

"Hey." I huff.

"You feeling okay?"

"Sure." I try my best not to make a face.

"Okay, this dry ass attitude gotta go." My mother butted in.

"This dry attitude is here to STAY!"

"Liyah?" I heard Mal call me in a soft voice.

"Yeah?"

"You good? You cryin n shit..." She flicked at the lighter in her hand.

"I'm good." I wipe a tear away as I turned on the road to the shop. I glanced down at her wrapped leg. The accident gave me a slight concussion, and messed up her ankle and leg.

"Ain't no lil fucked-up-leg gone slow me down." I nodded, right before turning my nose up at her.

"Don't light that shit in my car, yo." I said, referring to the black in her mouth.

"I'm gon let the window down." She suggests as she sparks it.

"Shit no." I mug her as she blew her smoke towards me.

"Love you." I wave her off as we pulled into the parking lot. After some time, we headed back to the apartment.

"That hoe looked like a big ass blueberry." She said, referring to a bitch we don't like.

"Fuck that, she was the ocean—and that muthafucka was full of fish." She spit laughing, tapping the dashboard. This is why I loved her, I could be myself around her no matter what.  We grew wide eyed as we pulled up to the apartments. Youngboy was standing on top of his car with a bottle of Hennessy and something else in his hand that I couldn't see. He was rapping to the top of his lungs to some music blasting, and he had a drunk ass audience. I parked crooked as hell and got out.

"I DO THIS SHIT FA MY MAMA AND MY LIH DAUGHTER TOO—SHOUT OUT MY BABY!"

"Oh..." Malaysia was positioned like me, holding onto the door as I watched from a side view.