33🌻

Aliyah|Queen

I stood up, the nonchalant mood I was in showing on my face. I stepped closer to the girl, an eerie silence, other than her threats, draping the room we all stood in.

"Bitch, I will lay you down." I told Malta, feeling annoyed.

"Try me, hoe!" I punched Mazda in the nose, watching her stumble backward. She stared to charge at me, but I pulled out the gun I had. I'm really too skinny to fight so fuck her.

"Fall back." I tell her as she tried to rid her face of frightened look.

"Chill, Aliyah." Boomer warns me. I sucked my teeth.

"Man, fuck that. She want me to lay her down, Imma do that."

"Linn, Yeen gone say none?" I looked up to see Linn smoking a blunt, sitting against the wall.

"No...stop...please don't..." She said monotonously with a blank expression.

"Fuck yo sarcastic ass. Back to you—"

"Meek, please sit down." Nina said.

"Yeen gone do shit with that damn gun." Mill Ticket bucked up. I pulled the trigger and didn't blink twice as her body fell to the ground. Nina looked around nervously, then went out of the room.

"Damnnnnn!" Kentrell howled from behind me.

"Follow her." I told them, looking up at Linn. Her face and eyes held no emotion. I heard footsteps and Lomb's goons rushed in. She called them off.

"I hope y'all cleaning this shit up." She said, looking at Ben and Kd. Boomer comes back in with a red faced, teary eyed Nina. I sat back down and paid my attention back to Kentrell. He just looked at me with a shocked look. I heard footsteps and a loud grunt.

"Damn! Help me Big B, this bitch heavy!" I heard Ben say, making me laugh. I listened as they shuffled and the door shut. I turned around to see that they all left.

"Say you on go?" Kentrell chuckled.

"I always been that bitch. I'm just that bitch with a gun."

"You just a murderer." He straight faced me.

"Bitch you got more bodies than I do!"

"Trueee...we just gone be Bonnie and Clyde."

"Headass. Have fun being Bonnie." He sucked his teeth.

"Stop trying me." He was still high from that medicine, so that made it ten times funnier. I pulled out a blunt I rolled earlier, lighting it up.

"Man, we'on wanna be them anyway. They died young." I said, blowing the smoke.

"Lemme hit."

"Boy, you high off that medicine still."

"So? Then it smell like some good shit—c'mon wit it."

"When have you ever known me to smoke mid?"

"My point exactly." He tried to sit up but looked in pain.

"Stop moving." I told him. "Ain't you still on papers for another month?"

"You stay tryin' me, ian been on papers since last year."

"Oh, I thought you got caught with yo nose dirty again." I said, putting the blunt up to his mouth. He took a hit and started coughing a little. I was quiet as he settled, looking at his body—how injured he was.

"That dude did this to you?" I asked.

"Yeah. Him and his minion ass niggas." Somehow, he laughed at this.

"Glad I popped his ass." I said nonchalantly as I traced the tattoos on his arm.

"You what?" He raised his voice. I told him the story.

"I definitely gotta move y'all outta there. Stay at my mama house tonight."

"I ain't!" I told him.

"Mane, you betta!"

"Whatever." I stopped the argument right there so he wouldn't get too upset. I moved my hands up to discover he had another tattoo.

Aliyah with a crown.

"What I tell you bout this shit?" I asked him, pulling a him. He stay asking somebody that.

"Shut up and gimme a kiss, witcho nagging ass."

"Don't do too much." I mug him and lean in for a kiss. I quickly peck his lips three times after he tried to be freaky.

"You nasty. Fuck around and get hurt some more."

"Mouth and hands don't hurt shit." I busted out laughing.

"I know you off yo ass, so imma let that slide." He chuckled, eyes kind of rolling when he blinked.

"You sleepy?" Putting a hand over his forehead, I felt for a fever. He nodded, eyes low.

"Well, go to sleep. I'll be back later, okay?" He nodded again, biting his lip. I got up and went for the door.

"Liyahhhh!"

"Whattt?"

"I love you." He mumbled.

"I love you too." I said before shutting the door. I walked out to see Kd sitting on the couch with Nina (trying to spit game) and Linn was asleep in a recliner.

"Can I holla at you real quick, Aliyah? Le's take a walk." Nina suggested, standing up. I nodded quietly and made sure I had my gun close by. We got out the door and off the porch.

"I got somethin' I need to tell you, bout Meeka." She starts off. I wait quietly.

"Even though that was my best friend, that bitch was foul."

"I saw. What she mean I cheated on ya brother?" I acted oblivious. I knew she was Red's sister.

"Red was my brother. He was dating you and Meeka at the same time, but he would only bring Meeka around me—since she was my best friend." She admits as she sniffles.

"That makes sense—he claimed he didn't fuck with his daddy's side."

"Wasn't all a lie, he just about hated daddy." She laughed a little. "Wish he didn't look at me like that cause of him." 

"He didn't." I told her. "He mentioned you from time to time, he claimed that you lived in another place." Her face lit up as my phone started buzzing. Kd was texting saying Trell was "showing his ass" so we needed to come back. I rolled my eyes as we started to head back, not really in the mood to calm a high ass nigga down.

__________________

Sorry for the wait, I'm babysitting for some days and she SPOILED 🤣 don't have kids, kids.

She cute tho so it make up for it ig

And then my folks graduated yesterday 😩 boy imma b tight asl next year. All I Really hang with is seniors. But I'm up next tho, facts ❗️

Comment & Vote 💚