2🌻

Aliyah|Queen

"What's up, sis?" Malaysia popped up out of nowhere, making me jump.

"Everything, girl

"Everything, girl..." I blew, rolling my eyes.

"Ooou, do I smell tea?"

"A big, strong ass pot." I chuckled as we walked into our 3rd period computer class. I sat my stuff down.

"I'm ready." She crossed her legs and faced me, showing my that I had her attention.

"So, you know how I told you Arianna's daddy is MIA? Well bitch, he BIA, now."

"What that mean, sis?" She laughed.

"Bitch, he back in action." She gasped.

"Who is it? Why won't you tell me?" She whined.

"You'll see. I'm sure he'll be there when I get there."

"Well, does he know that's his kid?"

"He should now." I shrugged. I've been taking care of NaNa just fine. I'm good.

"Oou, bitch I'm deflee coming over yo house today. Nana ain't gotta ugly bone in her body and I'm tryna see the other half." I busted out laughing.

"What? I'm being real, she had to get them pretty genes from somebody other than you."

"Aww, you so sweet." I smiled and bumped her with my elbow. She bumped me back and giggled.

"Queeeeenn! Wassup, parna? How my niece?" Lucas calls me his sister and my daughter his niece.

"Good, good

"Good, good. You know anybody that can baby sit her through the week?" He nodded.

"Dreek got laid off, she can keep ha." I made a face. Dreek, his sister, was baby crazy.

"She ain't gon' kidnap my baby, is she?" I raised an eyebrow as he laughed, but then it died down as he looked like he slipped into thought.

"Uh, yeah I'll find you somebody else." His face lit up.  "Oh! My auntie can keep her!"