17🌻

Aliyah|Queen

"Yo." My brother's voice blasted through the car speakers. I hooked my phone up because I really can't get pulled over, and the police love to pull you over for little shit here, including talking on the phone.

"Aye, where you at?"

"On the south side with Three and Luke."

"I'm coming to pick y'all up."

"Why?"

"I'll explain when I come get you. Share ya location with me." I hang up and call Baby Hoe—I mean Joe.

"Wassam, baby girl?" He said sleepily.

"Wake yo sleepy ass up, Joe. Where you at?"

"On ya sofa." I sucked my teeth.

"How you get in?"

"Your brother." I sighed.

"Well, I'm finna scoop you up. Be outside."

"For what?"

"Boy, just wipe the crust out your eyes and be outside."  I hung up. Since I was only ten minutes away from the house, I picked Joe up first. 

"The hell? Who car?" He asked as he opened the passenger side door.

"The nigga I knocked out—watch it." I grabbed the gun by the handle cautiously before he could sit down.

"Lil bit, where the hell you get a gun? This ain't shit to play with."

"I got it off the same nigga I got this car from."

"And where he at?"

"In a bush on the side of the road." I looked at him as his face shifted.

"What?"

"Somebody got YB and nem held hostage at his moms house. I was there, but I set the stupid one up and knocked him out. He in somebody bush on Copperfield. Put that damn gun down!" I shriek when I hear something click.

"You a lil gangsta', Yeen afraid of no gun."

"No—I'm not. I do what I gotta do, I am afraid of guns. Please be careful."

"I got it. Aye, you think this nigga got some money in here?" He turned on the flashlight to his phone.

"I don't know, boy." I rolled my eyes.

"The hell?" The light clicked on, and he looked at the dashboard. "Damn shawty, did you kill this nigga or what?"

"Don't say that! Jesus—"

"You got it." He held his hands up in defeat.

"Just...shut up." He shrugged and cut the light back off. When we pulled up on the crowded block where the three Musketeers should be, Joe sank a little in his seat.

"Boy, What the hell is wrong with you?" He side eyed me.

"Uh, Nothing." He let go of the seatbelt and sat up a little. "A lot of niggas over here got animosity towards me." I scoffed.

"Don't nobody know you." I rolled the window down.

"My crew, let's go!" Joe started snickering. I saw Luke crouched down, rolling dice. He chuckled when he saw me, waving at Ant and Three.

"Hey, lil ma." Some dusty nigga with basic gold grills in started walking towards my car.

"Bruh, Kev get away from my sista 'fo I let this shit bang. I told you bout that." I heard Ant say. Buddy just sucked his teeth and waved him off, walking towards a group of dudes.

"Who car you got, kid?" I looked at Joe to cue him to explain everything.

"Sis a whole gangter out here! Aye, slow down. The feds." Rod referred to the cop car sitting hidden. I let up off the gas. We passed the cop car in the speed limit.

"Ain't that Trell car right thea?" I slowed up even more to be nosy.

"Turn this bitch around, we gotta get it. He left this muhfucka in the boonies fareal." I pulled up into the far end of the lot, turning off the headlights and pulling up to it. I had a feeling some shit was up. I put the car in park and we jumped out.

"Buddy brought Kentrell in at gun point so I doubt he has his keys." I tell them as we walk up.

"Who's car is this?"

"I don't—oh my God!" I almost tripped over a leg. I looked up to see the guy from the altercation with a bullet hole in his head. I turned around and started heaving. Ant pulled me into an embrace and pulled me away. I nudged him away and ran to a nearby tree, trying to to vomit. I stood up, finally feeling myself get together. I took a deep breath and walked back over to the boys.

"You good?"

"I'm okay." I stared reluctantly. "What's the plan? Ken said this dude tried his girl earlier." My brother looked between the boys.

"Two of y'all need to get rid of the body and the car." Three and Luke shrug.

"What are we supposed to do with this car?"

"Push it in a lake...set it on fire...I don't care, just do it fast. Make sure you check for good shit before it. Y'all know where his OG live. Have his car there ASAP." They nodded. "Lets go, I need a gun."
*

"Yo, stop being a bitch and come on." Ant mugs Joe as we approached the door.

"Y'all don't get so muthafuckin' trigger happy. I be scared as hell to rob wit' that nigga Joe." Three mumbled to me. I snickered as they pretty much lined up like SWAT.

"Wait! No funny shit, but Queen gotta go in first. Then we rush his ass."

"What?"

"Come on! You're the one that left." I scoffed and stepped in front. I slowly opened the door.

"I-I'm back..." I ignored the stares I was getting. YB sat up looking hurt. I guess he phone Teelee after all, because she was sitting in the room now. Jr was laid across her lap, asleep.

"Where the hell Nate at?" The dude in the corner looked relaxed.

"He had to grab something out the car."

"Ooooh, so it was you? Long time no see Montana." My brother stepped in with his arm extended, smirking. Montana tried to get up, but my brother jumped back.

"Move a muscle and you dead, boa." It was intensely quiet for about four seconds. Montana sneezed, then shots rang out. Montana held his chest, groaning as the blood seeped through his hand. I gasped loudly, and Ant sucked his teeth.

"JOE! I TOLD YOU TO BE COOL!"

"HE SCARED ME, MAN!" YB couldn't do anything but bust out laughing.

"Now, if this dumb ass nigga die, you carrying his ass to wherever and getting rid of the body. Aye, Montana! We'll take you somewhea if you tell us why you bein' an opp. I know you ain't running this shit." Kentrell was still on the floor laughing and rolling.

This is a fucking mess g.