34🌻

Kentrell|Youngboy

"Man, I wish you could come home." Liyah told me over FaceTime. I had to stay with Linn for another week. Even though I felt like shit, Linn said imma be okay in some time.

"Me too." I tell her, sitting up a little. "Where my daughter?"

"Right here, look Ari." She put Arianna in the camera.

"Hey, baby

"Hey, baby." I smiled at her as she made her lil baby noises.

"Imma bring her to come see you later on." She sighed.

"She don't need to be out here, none of em do." I tell her. She agreed half hearted and shifted the camera to where I could see what was behind her.

"Why the hell yeen at my mama house?"

"I told you—I don't wanna stay over there Kentrell. Then where my brother gone go?"

"Fuck it, he can go too." She rolled her eyes at me, but I didn't give a fuck. I was serious.

"And you a damn lie." She mugged me. "I'm not staying in the house with all them black folks."

"Come get the keys to my spot, then."

"Kentrell them folks over there weird as fuck—"

"You not staying over there, Aliyah. Come get these fuckin' keys, dog. Shit, always arguing wit' somebody. You know what—"

"Mannn okayyy! Bossy ass nigga."

"Yeah—come get these keys."

"Whateeeverrr!" She drew out the word and hung up. She get on my damn nerves.
*

Aliyah|Queen

"You aggy." I told Youngboy as I sat down. I went through dropping Arianna off and all that just to get the keys and this high ass boy gone tell me in person that the keys are in Kendell's nightstand.

"Mmm, I know." He smiled sleepily. "That's my job." I roll my eyes at him.

"Look, Imma go spend some nights out there—"

"Take Kendell." I did a double take.

"Nigga why?"

"Unless you wanna break up fights everyday."

"You always dropping shit on me."

"Yeah, like this dick." I scoffed.

"Ugh, shut up. I'm gone." I lean down and give him a kiss. I get up and get ready to leave.