25🌻

Aliyah|Queen

I love my best friend dearly, but I'm about to whoop her ass if she say something about Joe one more time. Honestly, I've been holding my temper all day. When school ends, I'll be relieved.

"Girl and his stroke game so—" I slammed my hands on the table.

"Malaysia, I love you so much, but if you don't shut the fuck up about that nigga imma explode." I told her straight up, about to lay my head down so I can sleep.

"Oou, somebody's jealous."

"HA—Mal, just let me sleep...before I let you know what the fuck going on...I can really hurt ya goddamn feelings now...just leave me the fuck alone." After I told her to let me sleep, I was mumbling the rest. I laid my head on Luke, who was sitting on the other side of me. He chuckled and wrapped an arm around me. I was sleeping good before I was shaken.

"Wake up, somebody calling you." I sigh and take out my headphones, plugging them in.

"Hello?" I mumble, not even looking at the name. The FaceTime window showed the ceiling.

"What time y'all get out? And why you all cuddled up on him?" Kentrell's sleepy voice was like music to my ears. I just wanted to be laid up with my babies.

"Three o'clock, why? And he's my pillow for right now." I patted his arm as he talked to some kid about black jacking.

"Your brother just texted me and said he stuck ova his girl house and you need a ride from schoo'."

"Yeah, he got my car but he told me he was going to an interview and he ain't wanna drive his raggedy shit."

"Oh damn, I'm snitchin' and shit." He chuckled.

"You good. Go get Ari on ya way."

"Okay. You sound like you was sleep."

"I was."

"Stop going to sleep in school, bruh."

"Shut up. When I get there, we taking a nap cause you sound sleepy too."

"Bet."

"Who you on the phone with?" Malaysia asked me. I looked to see that Luke was engaged in a game now.

"Youngboy." I mumble lowly. She snatched an earbud out of my ear and put it in hers.

"Aye YB."

"What?"

"You coming to get us?"

"Us? Nigga since when was you and my girl connected at the hip?"

"Be nice, Kentrell." I sighed.

"Aight, Aight. Yea, I'm coming to get y'all. Why?"

"Can you pick my boyfriend up?"

"Yo boyfriend got that gas money—oh, wait a minute..." I busted out laughing, then slapped a hand over my mouth.

"Man see, y'all some haters." She poked her lip out and crossed her arms over her chest.

"Man, I'll go get that nigga. Bye." School ended after a while, and we stood in the front of the school with everybody else waiting on a ride. We saw Kentrell's ride speed into the lot. He had a hood on and was on his phone typing. I got in the front seat and Malaysia got in the back beside Joe and the baby seat. We leaned towards each other and gave a short kiss. He drove off and I leaned over on the window.

"How was school?" I scrunched my face up when I happened to look in the mirror to see them kissing.

"It was aight. I didn't get tried today." I shrugged. He laughed at me.

"That's good, ma."

"Where we finna go?" Me and Kentrell looked at each other with the same face, then glanced in the back seat.

"Ion know where y'all niggas going, but I'm going back to my spot so I can take a damn nap."

"Man, we ain't got nowhere to go."

"Oh damn, that sucks." Kentrell said in a dry tone. "So, where y'all wanna be dropped off at?" Somebody sucked their teeth.

"Man, Be for real Ken."

"That's not my damn name, and I am being for real." Ten minutes later, we all were at Kentrell's crib. He carried the seat in and I went straight to his bedroom.

I took off my shirt and pants and got under his warm bed sheets, hugging a pillow and feeling satisfied. I heard the door open and shut, shuffling, then I felt the bed sink a little. The pillow I was clutching was pulled from my arms. I opened my eyes and Kentrell placed the baby in my arms. I held her and felt Kentrell wrap his arms around my waist and pulled me close, putting his face in my neck. Feeling his heart beat steadily lured me faster to sleep.
*

I jolted awake when I heard a loud bump.

"Kentrell." I mumbled sleepily and rose my hand to tap his chest.

"Hmm?"

"What was that?"

"Ion know. Ion care." I sighed and relaxed again. Another bump, a really loud laugh, a crash, then somebody yelling "Shit!" woke the baby up.

"Mane, fuck." He let me go and got out of the bed. I sat up and started rocking the baby.

"I'm finna buss a cap in somebody ass! Waking up the damn baby with y'all childish asses!" There was muffled voices.

"I don't give a damn! And you broke my shit?" More muffled voices. By the time I got Princess back to sleep, I didn't even feel like napping anymore. I just got up and put my clothes back on. I walked in the living room to see that Joe and Mal were sitting on the couch like little kids, while Youngboy was tapping on his phone. Joe's shirt was stretched out at the collar, Malaysia's makeup was a little smeared, and the TV was on the floor, face down.

"What...what are you doing?"

"Buying these fuckers an Lyft to da north side. Then I gotta go pick out another tv." He sighs. "Oughta make y'all wait outside."

"My bad, bruh." Babyjoe mumbled.

"My BaD bRuH, mane stop talking to me."
*

Malaysia| Mal

We went outside and walked to the white car running outside.

"This embarrassing as fuck." I said flatly.

"Youngboy really do too much." Joe mumbled.

"Well...we did break his big ass TV and wake Princess up."

"So?"

"So that was stupid."

"You the one play fighting and shit." We got in the car. "And why yo 'friend' didn't say shit?"

"Wasn't shit to say." I straight faced him.

"I think she jealous of you." He said bluntly.

"What?"

"For real. She told me she wanted me, but Ian want her. Then she went back to Youngboy." I was quiet. He's lying...she would tell me if she wanted him—

Right?

"You know what I think? I think she gone try to break us up wit' some bullshit. Sheon wanna see us happy."

___________________________

Ayeeee Until Death Call My Name dropped 🤪

Comment & Vote 💕