9🌻

Long ass chapter ahead ❗️

Aliyah|Queen

Another year, another Valentine's Day without a boo. Yeah, Red was here but he was bad at planning.

I yawn and turn over to look at the time. It was only 8:45, so I had a little down time before I had to go. I flip the covers off and let my feet touch the carpet as I looked over my shoulder at the crib. I sighed and pushed myself off the bed. I grabbed Ari and went to the door, clicking it open. She was wide awake. I usually look down when I walk, so I saw a big basket full of Valentine's stuff. I smiled ask crouched down, looking at the card first.

"Look Ari." I smiled. She was too young to even pay attention, so she just stared and squirmed. I looked through the basket. Mainly, I saw I had a big teddy bear, an Micheal Kors watch, a bouquet of red and white roses, a Beats Pill and some wireless headphones, a necklace with my name on it, a bunch of my favorite candy, and some envelopes. Beside my basket was a smaller basket with baby clothes. One of them was a small Ben 10 shirt. I saw that I had one too. She had Valentine's Day jokes written on some and some red and pink headbands. I opened a box to see she got a bracelet that had her name on it.

"Awwww!" I smile, going through and seeing that I had a lot of envelopes inside.

Who did all of this?

I open up one of the envelopes and pull out the card. The note on the bottom read: "I know niggas ain't shit so we wanted to show you we love your dumb ass. We the only niggas you need #facts.—Ant

PS: I got the headphones, don't let they asses tell you a lie :/

I chuckled at his comment as I opened the other envelopes.

"Heard you like Reese's and Kit Kats and allat shit. I Ten you.—Ben"

"Got a necklace with your name on it cuz you BIG 'LIYAH... And enjoy them headphones bbg cuz I GOT THEM.-Joe"

"Happy Valentine's Day pretty girl, don't let them ain't shit niggas come at you today. Bump that mf speaker and act like you deaf.-Roderick"

"I know it's basic, but I know all females like roses and bears. You lil sis forever.-Boomer

I bought that bear. Don't let Boomer dumb ass fool you. You welcome girlfriend.- Kendell."

"They tryna play me like I ain't get you shit. Imma bring your gift later Big Head. -Kd"

"I'll be there later today to annoy you, ugly. I got you a watch so you can gimme the damn time of day and stop acting like youn want me half the time. (Look under everything for your other gift)-Daddy"

I sucked my teeth at Kentrell as I smile, digging under my other gifts. A small jewelry box was at the bottom. I opened it to see that there was a necklace inside and a note.

To my fine ass baby mama.

It was a simple chain with a diamond encrusted heart. There was another box beside it.

To my beautiful, first daughter.

I smiled at the pair of gold Minne Mouse earrings with red bows.

"Awww!" I smile, looking from her simple gold studs back to the small Minnie Mouse faces. I was suddenly more ready to start the day, so I got me and Ari ready for the day pretty quickly. She had on her bracelet, earrings, and her red Ben 10 shirt on with some little leggings that looked like jeans and some red booties and a flower headband. I matched her with the shirt and jeans and my red Jordan's. I put on my watch and my name necklace on and prepared to leave the house after I put the roses in water. I finally arrived at Ms. Sheronda's house.