14🌻

Aliyah|Queen

The ride back was one of the most quiet I've ever sat through. The sound of the wind slipping through the crack of the window was the most apparent. It didn't help that Ari was a quiet baby, we only heard her 'talk' once in a while.

We pulled back into the apartments to see that someone had broken a bottle and did donuts in the parking lot. I shook my head and shot a little prayer for them as I pulled the baby out of her seat.

We were even quiet as we climbed the steps and got settled in. Ari was well asleep, so I put her in her bassinet. I sat in the loveseat and Kentrell sat on the couch. I felt him staring at me.

"Fuck are you looking at?" I asked him. He gave me the signature look, licking his lips and smirking.

"What? I must can't look at you?" He asked, making me shift in my seat.

"Hell no." I mugged him. He sucked his teeth.

"Why you got an attitude on you?" I just continued to look at the TV. He switched the channel, making me look back and sigh irritably.

"Come hea'." He puts the remote beside him and pats his thigh. I hesitate. "If you come here, I'll turn it back." I sit beside him, making him straight face me. He said nothing as he pulled me into his lap. He grabbed the remote and puts the tv back on my show. He wrapped his arms around my waist and buried his face into my neck. I got comfortable and went back to watching my show.

"You cold." He said out of the blue, running a hand down to where my shorts stopped.

"I know, I'm just a cold ass person..." My voice trailed off when he started kissing my neck. I watched as he brought it back up to the waist band of my shorts. He started rubbing me through my panties, eventually pushing them to the side. I bit my lip  as he pushed one or two fingers in, rubbing my clit. I leaned back, placing my head on his shoulder as he used his free hand to massage my breast. I moaned as he smirked against my neck. I hum as I grind against the bulge that poked my ass. I try to grip his wrist as he pumps his fingers in and out of me. He pulls them out and nudges me to get up. Next thing I knew, I was over his shoulder.

"Nigga!" I managed to get out in between laughs. I slapped him on his back for scaring me, and I flew off his shoulder to hit the bed under me. He chuckled as I laid there, still laughing. He took his shirt off and dug in his pocket, pulling out his wallet. He tucked a gold package between his fingers as he tossed it to the side.

"Damn, ian think you even know what a condom was." I blurted out without thinking. He mugged me.

"Fuck you." He shot me a bird as he took it between his teeth and started messing with his pants. I watched as he ripped the wrapper with his hand and teeth, sliding it on himself. I flopped back on the bed, praying a nigga make it out alive.

Mind you, a nigga was high the first time, so I thought I could take any dick and I was the boss bitch. Long story short, he proved me wrong.

"Whatchu thinkin' bout?" He asked as he hovered over me, glancing down.

"How Imma take it." I mumbled. He seemed amused.

"Don't worry bout it—you run and imma make you take it." He winked as my heart skipped a beat.

"Whatchu mean?" I asked. He didn't answer, he just pushed himself inside of me. I slapped my hand over my mouth so I wouldn't cry or try to pussy out. He pulled my hand away.

"SHIT!" I yelled. His face shifted, full of concern.

"You wanna stop?"

"No." I shook my head and he nodded, repeating his actions. I arched my back and tried not to run as he gained rhythm.

"Who the last nigga that was in it?" He asked, face in the crook of my neck.

"You..." I whimpered. He started going hard enough to make the headboard click against the wall. The sound of that and the mattress creaking held hypnotic weight.

"Kentrell—" I whined, trying to get away when I felt myself about to give out. The bed was soaked already and I was about ready to tap.

"You running now?" He asked. He pulled out as I tried to think of an excuse.

"Flip over." He said before I could explain. I gave him a look.

"Nigga—"

"What I say?" I sighed and flipped over.

"You think you my daddy or something?"

"You flipped over, so I must be." Before I could say anything else, he started hitting me from the back. He put a hand in the middle of my back and one at the top. I couldn't really run, so I had to stay in place and take all of it. I could feel myself sweating as he stroked deeper and deeper. I squirmed a little as I felt something running down my leg, shaking. I felt a stinging sensation.

"Be still." He groaned. I started throwing it back and he moaned. I started cumming again, making him grab my hips and slam them back on him, making him bust into the condom minutes later. I laid on the  bed and watched as he picked his wallet up, digging another condom out. I looked at him, shocked. He smirked, but stopped in his tracks when one of our phones rang. He picked up his phone.

"Hello...wassup?...Ma, you tripping...Shit—aight. I'm coming." He hung up the phone.

"You wanna go with me to my mama house?"

"Yeah, after I shower. What's up?"

"She bucking like she gone kick my little brother out." He shook his head as I got up. "Again." From the little that I knew Kendell, he was crazy. Sweet when he wasn't trying to show out—but crazy.  I sighed and nodded, grabbing a set of new clothes and heading to the bathroom. I felt him bump me.

"Where you think you going?"

"Taking a damn shower." He said, smirking a bit. I rolled my eyes and turned on the water.

___________________

Ok I got a serious question 🤔 Does this book really entertain y'all? Cuz half the time I feel like issa waste of time posting it 🤦🏾‍♀️

Comment & Vote 💕