26🌻

Aliyah|Queen

"Aggh!" I screamed out in pain, laying my head back on the pillow. The baby blue balloons were blurry because of the tears coming out of my eyes. I felt a squeeze on my hand as I hyperventilate.

"Can I push, please? Please, oh my God!" I cry, squeezing the hand back. I look over at the heart monitor to see two steady beats. I felt the sweat coat me as pain coursed through me. I thought it was a good idea to not use epidural...silly me.

"Okay, Aliyah, push for me." I did what I was told, feeling an unbearable amount of pressure. It felt like a weight fell on top of me. In the thirty seconds between me screaming and the baby arriving, I cursed Kentrell out and prayed for my life. It was a relief to hear my son cry for the first time.

I jolted up with the quickness of God, breathing deeply.

"No." I mumbled, pushing the covers off me. I swung my legs over the side of the bed, sliding off.

"No no no." I snatched my shorts as threw them on. I snatched my keys up and fast walked out my door.

"Where you going?" My brother asked as he threw his hand of cards down.

"Watch the baby." I told him, ignoring the weird look YB and Kd was giving me. Like, it's 11 am, why the hell are you here?

I went out the door, heart beating fast as fuck. I was pushing over every speed limit on the way to the pharmacy. I went straight to the prenatal aisle, grabbing some tests. I side eyed the obviously pregnant woman beside me, grabbing prenatal vitamins.

"The one with the curved end is way better to use if you're shaky." She said. I looked over for a split second.

"Thanks." Been there, done that sis. "How many months are you?"

"Seven." She gives me a warm smile. Her stomach sat low.

"Are you having a girl?"

"How'd you know?"

"My grandma used to tell me girls make your stomach sit low, and my daughter confirmed that for me." We stood and talked for a while before I bought the tests and rushed home.

"What the hell you got going on?" My brother asked me.

"Nothing." I walk briskly through the living room.

"Yo sister weird as fuck." I heard Kd tell Ant.

"Shut up, Kd." It sounded like Youngboy and Ant said.

"I HEARD YOU!" I yell as I slam the door to my bathroom. Taking the tests and waiting for them to be ready was all a blur. I literally got on my knees and started praying while I was crying. I can't have another baby, not now.

It took everything in my body to force myself to look at the tests. I hovered over the counter, opening my eyes a little.

Negative.
Negative.
Negative.

I could've jumped for joy, instead I just thanked God and clutched the little cross of my chain. I cleaned up and grabbed my purse again. I'm getting some birth control and I'm getting that shit quick.

"Damn, you finna leave again?"

"Yes, Damn." I scrunched my face up and went out the door. I went to my car and opened the door. I looked up with the quickness when my passenger side door opened.

"What do you want?" I asked YB as I shut the door.

"I wanna know why you acting so funny." I sighed and chuckled a little, shaking my head. I crunk up the car and pulled out of the parking spot.