11 🌻

Unknown|Anon

"I don't care what you have to do. Get him back." I sneered, glaring at my partner. He could be so stupid sometimes.

"I don't know what to do..." He explains, distracting me from the clicking noise he was making with his pen. I snatched it from him.

"Quit that annoying shit." I grumbled, tossing the pen across the table. It slid off the surface and hit the ground. I scooted towards him and made eye contact.

"Like I said, I don't care what you have to do. Just ruin his fucking life. I don't care if you have to kill everyone except him." I put a finger in his face.

"Don't fuck this up for me. Bring me AI alive."
*

Kentrell|Youngboy

"BANKRUPT, UGLAH. AINT GOT NO MONEY ON MY CARD—ER—MM—" I yelled as the card reader beeped.

"You embarrasin'." Jania sighed as I laughed. I had her, Beenie, Malaysia, and Queen with me.

"Be happy, be healthy." I mugged her and popped her forehead. Before she could say anything, I turned around and started talking to the group.

"Y'all got a store y'all tryna go to?" Right now, we were in the mall.

"Boy no, we broke." Malaysia blurted.

"Speak fo yoself." Beenie muttered.

"Ian said you had to pay." I straight faced her, making her face light up.

"Well, since you offering...Footlocker looking kinda nice right now." Queen sucked her teeth.

"Girl, youn pass Nothin' up, do ya?"

"Not a damn thing." She confirmed. I just chuckled.

"Come on." I said, shrugging. Malaysia took Queen and Three's hands, dragging them as she led the way. Me and Jania followed her into the shoe store. Queen stood back a little as Malaysia talked to Beenie about some Penny's she picked up. I saw her pick up a pair herself, putting them back after grimacing while looking in the inside. I walked over to her when Nini started looking at the wall across the store.

"You can get 'em if you want em." I assured her. She shook her head.

"I'm good." She said shyly. I raised an eyebrow. I didn't understand why she was acting like that towards me.

"Why you acting shy?"

"I ain't."

"Gone head and get the shoes, then." She shook her head.

"No, Youngboy." She ain't called me that in a while.

"Dude, whateva you got on ya chest, air that shit out." I said, picking up the shoe. "Aye! Lemme get these in a size 8, boys." She sucked her teeth.

"Stalker."

"As much as your brother be buying you shoes? Shid, I should know ya damn measurements. But that ain't what we talking about."

"This ain't the right time for this."

"Yes it is." She looked around for a minute. Dude brought me the shoes, and I gave them to her to try on. She was quiet as she took them out of the box.