23🌻

Aliyah| Queen

"Wait, wait...move." I nudged Youngboy off me as he kissed my neck.

"Whhaaaaat?" He groaned.

"I heard something." I jumped off the couch and opened the door. I sighed while shutting it and locking it.

"Okay, sorry." He sucked his teeth at me.

"When we going public? Sick of sneaking around. I'm grown."

"Some years." I joked, realizing I didn't actually know when I wanted to come clean to everybody.

"Man, you always fucking playing when I be serious!" He tensed up.

"Boy, calm down."

"Hell no, don't tell me to calm down. Listen, bruh."

"I'm listening!" I try to get up but he pulled me back down.

"Well listen closer." He whispered firmly in my ear, holding me in place.

"Hmmm?" I responded shakily.

"I'm tired of this shit, so we finna break this up one by one. We ain't gotta tell everybody at one time, you know that right? All I want you to do is tell one person for right now. You handle ya business..." He kissed me gently on my neck. "And imma handle mine..." He slid me off of his lap and got up, walking to the back. I scrolled through my contacts and played with the hem of my shirt nervously. It didn't take me long to pick.

"Best friend! Wassup girl?"

"Girl, what you do now?"

"What? How did you know? I can't just call my best friend just to check on her?"

"No, not like that. What up?"

"Look...imma just tell you straight up. We been best friends for so long, I know I can tell you anything. Girl, I love you like the sister I never had, you just a blessing—"

"Queen, I'm pretty sure the bush you're beating around is bare by now—what's your point?" I sighed and put a hand on my forehead.

"Remember when I told you that me and Youngboy would never—ever fuck with each other ever again under any circumstances?"

"Well, yeah! You put a lot of emphasis on that."

"I lied. We got something going on. Don't tell nobody." There was shuffling and then silence.

"See, I knew it! I knew y'all had something going on! I thought it was just the baby making y'all act funny though..." She said lowly. There was an annoying echo in the background.

"Why you whispering?" I ask her.

"Ion want this nosy ass boy to ask me who I'm talking to."

"Who?"

"Unt uh, you kept this from me—you gone have to wait for this."

"That's cold."

"So is this! Girl, you know him too. Gotta wait though." A dude started talking (and I started ear hustling...this nigga was too far away from the phone), then she came back.