19🌻

Aliyah|Queen

Days later, my life was semi back to normal. I say semi because although me and the baby were back in the apartment, it wasn't as homey as it had been. Ant would stay out late and be withdrawn. I've found at least two fucked up t shirts in the trash. The gang would come over and cheer me up, but Joe fucked up my vibe. Kentrell barely talked to me in private, too. And when he did, it was about Arianna.

See what I mean? Fucked up my play.

Today, the gang were hanging out in my living room, having a loud conversation. I just finish changing Ari, so I leave my room to throw her diaper away. All eyes were on me when I came out.

"Y'all got a problem?" I look around all of them. Joe jumps up.

"Aye, lemme holler at you." He steps in my path. I snicker.

"There's nothing to talk about." I put a finger in his face and walk around him.

"Yeah, it is." He grabbed my wrist and I snatched it away.

"I'd appreciate it if you don't touch me." I gave him a warm, fake ass smile. He sucked his teeth.

"Man, I'll just talk to you later since you bullshitting."

"No, you won't." The boys in the living room started snickering—except Kentrell. He glanced back.

"Yo, why you embarrassing me?" He whispered.

"You caused this the moment yo dumb ass kissed me."

"What's da matter? Thought you liked it."

"Wow, that was so wrong. You need to think in reverse." I patted him on the shoulder. I turned back around and open the fridge, looking for a drink.

"Yeah...whatever." He mumbled. I felt him rub on my booty.

"Yo, chill the fuck out."

"Or what?" I heard shuffling, then a door slamming so hard, a picture frame fell off the wall and shattered the glass inside. I sighed hard.

"Yo, I think Youngboy feeling you or something."

"That's ridiculous." I straightfaced him and pushed past him with the broom and dust pan.

"I'm for real." He pressed. "Every time I talk about you, he catch an attitude with me."

"Then stop talking about me."

"Joe, let's go."

"Aight bae, ill see you."

"Get your head out of your ass. Bye, Joe." I sweep up the glass. Before I knew it, it was quiet. I sighed in relief and sat on the couch, scrolling through my instagram. I glanced up when the door opened and shut. I sighed through my nose when I saw that it was YB.

"Where they go?" He asked casually.

"Hell if I know." I shrugged. He sucked his teeth. "Why you acting so funny?" He just shrugged.

"Oh, so youn know how to have a simple conversation?"

"Guess not." I got up and walked towards him.

"If this is about how Joe kissed me, then I got two words for you. Grow up." He walked past me.

"Grow up? Won't you tell him to grow up?"

"I'd figured you'd have enough sense to listen to me. There's not shit going on with us."

"The way he comfortable with touching you and kissing you, y'all gotta be fucking." He finally stopped to look at me. His face was filled with disgust. I sucked my teeth.