29🌻

Aliyah|Queen

"And what do these bitches want?" I heard Kentrell grumble super aggressively. He stepped in front of me and Dre was already in front of me, he just turned around. They both stood shoulder to shoulder like they were my bodyguards or some shit.

"What y'all need?"

"We can't come say hey?" Apparently Delecia joined the party too.

"Hey. Bye." I giggled at Dre.

"We not even talking to you."

"Yeen talking to us eitha. Get gone na." Kentrell said.

"Y'all lame, won't even let the girl talk."

"The girl don't wanna talk to y'all broke ass bitches." I told them. I heard a bunch of offended gasps.

"You heard her—bye."

"Why you being fake?" I felt my anger rise and pry them apart, stepping up.

"Me? Being fake? WHAT THE FUCK YOU MEAN? BITCH YOU THE ONE HANGING WITH A BITCH THAT DONT LIKE ME—"

"Oh hell nawl, come on. Been getting ready for to long to get arrested."

"Nawl, fuck that!" I said, trying to to get out to get out of his grip. He pulled me back into his chest and and leaned down.

"Didn't I say come on?"

"Didn't I say fuck that?" He tightened the grip on my arm.

"You keep on tryin' me on some bitch shit like I won't take you in one of these rooms and fuck you up." He warns. "Don't play with me." He adds when I try to pull away again. I just walked in the same direction as him and sighed.

"Let's just go find a table or some'." Dre suggested. We ended up sitting with a table full of cool ass people. It was us, a dude named Ja'mon, his date London, Tiyana (AKA TJ) and her date, Carmen. TJ was a stud and she wasn't ugly. I always joked about her being my girlfriend, but tonight she actually looked damn near edible.

Let Kentrell slip up...Just kidding I'm not ga—

"Queen, Imma bust yo gay ass in yo shit." I sucked my teeth.

"Bruh I'm not gay, what is you hollering about?" He wasn't really hollering, but his reaction was funny.

"I see you lookin' at that dyke bitch. You mus' want ha?" I sucked my teeth.

"You trippin' witcho jealous ass." I muttered, standing up. Sooner or later, he let it go and we started dancing and acting fools. The Broke Bitch Gang couldn't keep their eyes off us. Before we knew it, it was time to go.

"Y'all wanna go out to eat?"

"Sure." I smile.

"Um, we got business to handle, kid." I looked and Kentrell, then back at them with the intentions of telling them never mind.

"Pleaseee, Girl y'all are so funny. I need that laugh." Carmen asks, making me chuckle. I look at Kentrell again. He nods with an annoyed look.
*

"Honey, I am so ready to get out this damn dress!" I sighed as we walked into our hotel room.

"I'm finna snatch you out that damn dress." He just about slammed the door.

"Whaaat? Why?" I asked, turning around.

"You been showing out all night. Be out them clothes by the time I get back. I left my wallet in the car." He said, taking off his blazer and opening the door again. I slipped off my shoes and my dress quickly followed. I climbed into the bed and started scrolling on my phone. When the door clicked open again, he stepped in. I laughed a little.