75 Race against time: 5 hours

Unknown place

"Cassandra came out!" Barry yelled

"Hi Barry! What do you want from me?" Cassandra asked laughing

"I want to talk with you!"

"How cute! Your daughter has already tried! Your dull talk doesn't affect me, I just find it very boring and annoying!"

"We can help you! You haven't done anything unforgivable yet! We can help you! I'm sorry about what happened with Savitar ... I just wanted to protect my family ..."

"You never thought about mine! I had a happy life that you destroyed!"

"Please don't continue this fight! We are family! In a way you are my daughter! Please!"

"Savitar is my father!"

"Savitar was me, in an alternate future! So you are my daughter! Please, let me help you!"

"You don't know a thing about me, do you? Because if you knew the whole truth you wouldn't tell me this!"

"I know you altered my life to create Cassie... you made me make all the decisions necessary for you to achieve your goal!"

"Ahahahah !!!!! You do not understand anything! I have not altered your life ... or rather I have not done anything to you! I have ruined the life of everyone around you just because you felt compelled to make decisions what I wanted! "

"What does it mean!?"

"I made Iris disappear, I made sure that all subsequent events made you crazy ... then I pushed Caitlin to fall in love with you! Then when you fell in love I just had to make Nora hate Caitlin, to bring them back to the horrible nightmares I was whispering in the little girl's ears! Then when Iris wanted to come back with you... it was fun to have her almost kill Nora!"

"What?!"

"It was the only way! You would be back with her! And I needed you to stay with Caitlin ..."

"What you mean?!"

"Of this!" Cassandra said taking Barry into the future

December 9, 2034

"What does it mean?" Barry asked, realizing he was standing in front of the West house

"Vibrate until you are invisible and follow me inside!" Cassandra said

"Only if you tell me what's going on!"

"We are in 2034, Iris has asked you to come back with her ... you are about to see your near psychological breakdown live!"

"Joe, can I talk to you?" Barry said

"Sure son, what's wrong with you? I've never seen you like this!"

"I do not know what to do!"

"What are you referring to?"

"joe... Don't try to avoid the subject! I'm talking about my life!" Barry yelled

"Barry ... I don't know what to tell you"

"Please Joe, tell me something!"

"What should I tell you Barry! I thought I lost my daughter 5 years ago! Now she is back, the only thing I know is that Iris is here with us again"

"That's the problem Joe! I don't know what to do! Nora remembers many things about Iris, but Bart has no memories! He was three days old when Iris left! She only knows that Iris is your daughter, my best friend always and an extraordinary person... he knows everything about her except that she is his real mother! I don't know what to do! "

"I agreed that you didn't tell him that Caitlin wasn't his mother ... but given the situation you might start talking about it, all together I mean ..."

"That's all you have to say!" Barry yelled

"What do you want me to tell you! I accompanied Caitlin to the altar, I welcomed her into the family, she is like a daughter to me! I don't even know what to think!"

"Joe, Iris asked me to get back together ..."

"I don't know what to think ... I don't have to decide ... Caitlin is like a daughter to me ..." Joe said rubbing his forehead

"I've loved Iris all my life, I still love her in a way, but ..."

"But what, Barry? It's your heart, you make him choose! Who tells you to choose?"

"Rose..."

"I understand that you think about your daughter, but you should think about yourself for once!"

"Are you serious?"

"I don't know ... but what's the biggest problem?"

"Iris asked me to get back together, only a few days have passed for her ... and now she wants to pick up where we were.

My only problem is Rose... I can't leave her! I don't want to leave her! "

"Barry I don't think Iris ..." Joe started saying

"Iris doesn't want to have anything to do with Cassie ... She thought she was just Caitlin's daughter and we got married without thinking, Iris was convinced that I married Cait out of pity, instead ..."

"Instead you fell in love with Caitlin, you were together years before we were married and Cassie is your daughter, and you want her to grow up with her sister and brother, right?"

"Yes, that's right ... I want Rose to have the family I didn't have as a child ... for what you did for me, I missed something"

"I understand you Barry, you couldn't grow up with your parents ...

However, I don't think my daughter is so unreasonable as not to understand your situation "

"She invited me to dinner to discuss our relationship ... but she had an ulterior motive ... the place was ..."

"A romantic place?" Joe asked laughing

"The location of my wedding with Caitlin"

"Seriously!?"

"Yes ... when I told her, she said that now that she is back I am free from any ties with Caitlin and everything can go back to normal ... and I could leave Caitlin and her daughter without having to worry"

"Wait, don't you really want to do this ?!"

"Of course not! How can you only think that I can do such a thing ?! Even Caitlin thought so, she was in tears ... she said she didn't expect anything from me, she wanted me to be happy with the woman I've always loved ... the only thing the she wanted from me was the possibility of being able to stay close to Nora and Bart "

"Oh my God ... I don't know what to think ..."

"You're not helping me Joe! Stop repeating the same thing over and over!!"

"I can't choose between my daughters ... but I guess you've already chosen ..."

"I don't intend to leave Caitlin, I love her! And I love our daughter! I just can't ignore the fact that Iris is still here ..."

"That can't be true! Iris would never do such a thing!" 

"She would do it under the right conditions!" Cassandra said laughing

"They would have told me ... I understand that Iris could go away, but she would never ask me to choose! And I would never choose!"

"You did it! Cassie and the twins are proof of that! Even the fact that you filed for divorce from Iris!" Cassandra said laughing, before bringing Barry back to STAR Labs

"Dad what happened?" Nora asked running towards him

"What happened to my family?"