68 Race Against Time: 12 hours

Nora's Room

"Honey, as much as I love you, she is always your mother ..." Caitlin said, trying to console Nora

"My mother, as far as I'm concerned, died giving birth to my brother ... she died giving life to one of my best friends ..."

"My Little one, listen to me ..."

"No ... even Patty knows me better than Iris ... and to her I'm just her ex's daughter!"

"Iris has lost so much of your life ... maybe you should try to understand her"

"Dad lost most of Henry's life and yet managed to bond with him!"

"Honey, Bart managed to get along well with her ..."

"Bart treats her like dad's sister, like an aunt, not like a mom! You are our mother ... "

"I'm flattered, What makes you think Bart ..."

"They tell each other everything! He even told her he didn't want to go to university and do journalism! "

"What does it has to do with it?"

"You don't tell your mother these kinds of things!"

"What kind of things?"

"Before you and dad got together... Do you remember what I told you about Tony?"

"Yes, your first kiss ... even though I still think that giving the first kiss at 9 ... you were too young ..."

"Yes, that's right ... and maybe you're right I was too young...
Anyway, think about it: I've never told you about my first kiss with a girl "

"Yeah, why?"

"You can't tell these secrets to your mother, you tell them to your favorite aunt or in your case godmother ... when you became my mother, I felt uncomfortable talking to you about certain things, so ... I was talking about them with Aunt Kara"

"Don't make me jealous! Anyway Nora darling ... I wish you had this" said Caitlin giving Nora a white ring with a lightning bolt engraved on it "Your father gave it to me when we got together ... it was a promise ring until you wouldn't have made peace with me ... I want you to have it my Little one "

"Why?"

"This is the old thing!"

"Still missing: the New, the Loan and the Blue!"

"Well, if you want the Loan it can be my locket"

"The New and the Blue are still missing," said Nora

"For that I can take care of it!" Cassie yelled from outside the closed door

"Rose! Were you eavesdropping ?!" Caitlin said amused

"More or less ... May I enter?"

"All right!" Nora and Caitlin said

"Thank you!" She said running up to Nora "I have something New for you and at the same time Blue!"

"Where?" Nora asked uncertainty

"Close your eyes!"

"You don't want to play tricks on me, do you?" Nora said closing her eyes

Cassie reached out to her sister's head and with her powers created her a diadem of ice

"Ok, big sister! Look in the mirror"

"Wow, Cassie, It is amazing!"

"That's great already, how did you come up with the idea?"

"Simple, dad has always called us his princesses, and princesses have to wear a crown at their wedding!"

"Thanks little sister...it means so much to me!"

End Flashback

"Before the ceremony, Iris and I made peace ... It took 2 years, but we built an excellent relationship ... more or less" Nora said

"Family arguing is normal!" Caitlin said

"Not for the two of us, Mom! You and I never fight!"

"Anyway I don't think I followed you all the way ... so Iris didn't know you were ..."

"Of course she knew! You told her after breaking her cheekbone ... She just didn't know Jack was a girl"

After a few seconds of silence from Caitlin, Nora broke the hug and realized Caitlin's shocked face: Caitlin had her mouth wide open and her eyes wide, she had stopped listening after Nora had talked about the broken cheekbone

"Did I punch Iris in the face ?!"

"She deserved it ... even Grandpa Joe agreed ..."

"What happened?"

"I can't tell you this ... it's not something I can reveal ... it will determine too many things ..."

"You make me so anxious ..."

"I'm the one most anxious, considering my little sister went back in time to talk to Thawne"

"What ?! When did it happen?"

"A few hours ago ... she told me she needed to talk to him to get the evidence to prove her theory ... now she just has to verify it ..."

"Is this about Darkest Thunder?"

"How do you know?"

"When you lost your memory, Rose said maybe she understood everything, and with the right information she could find out who Darkest Thunder really was."

"All I know is that Cassie is convinced that he changed the timeline several times."

Unknown place

"Come out Darkest Thunder!" Cassie yelled at the top of her voice

"Cassandra, I'm amazed you found me!"

"I understand everything! I know who you are!"

"I doubt it!"

"But it is! You come from another timeline, you messed up all our lives!"

"For real?"

"I spent hours analyzing Thawne's diary, I found your secret!"

"These are strong words spoken by a little girl!"

"Said the little girl!"

"Do you understand then?"

"I get it all... Cassandra," Cassie said