1

It had been 2 months since Nora and Bart had returned to the future and everything was starting to return to "normal".
New meta-humans were attacking the city but Flash alone was able to keep the situation under control.
Meanwhile Iris had started to overcome that uncertainty that had accompanied her in the previous months: she was finally free from nightmares and worries.

However, something impossible was about to change everything, in fact in the police station a strange figure appeared practically out of nowhere.
He looked like a man, he wore a strange green and dark blue suit, on which he had depicted a stylized lightning tornado, his whole body gave off a blue aura made of lightning bolts darting in every direction.

It took Barry less than 15 seconds to get from the S.T.A.R. Labs, ready to face the new enemy.

"Who are you and what are you doing here?" Barry said

"I am and will be your worst nightmare, Flash! Call me the darkest thunder!" Replied the enemy before pouncing on the superhero.

Barry didn't even have time to react, in less than 5 seconds they were already at the S.T.A.R. Labs, in the Cortex... the mysterious speedster had traveled 3 times faster than the Flash.

"Allen, you will not be at my level until 2035 and now I will make sure that you can never reach that goal !!"

Having said that he start to vibrate the hand to destroy his heart.
Everyone would have wanted to do something for him, Wally, Cisco, Caitlin, Frost, Iris, Allegra and even Chester but none of them could, the aura of the green-blue speedster had created a force field so strong that none of them could pass through it.

However, just before Darkest Thunder reached his goal, an explosion occurred in the tunnel so strong that it shattered the glass and caused a small earthquake.At the same moment a light blue lightning crossed the force field and carried the enemy to the other side of the city.
Everyone was shocked, according to the instruments the light blue lightning was traveling at 7 times the maximum speed ever reached by Barry.

The whole team witnessed the clash between the two through security cameras.What they were looking at was incredible, Darkest Thunder emitted lightning bolts in the area but the blue trail continued undaunted to hit him and throw him from one side to the other, then at a certain point it split in two, it was not a time remnant nor an afterimage, it was something completely different.

Barry and Wally were ready to go to fight when Nora and Bart came out of nowhere saying in unison: "Right now none of us can hold a candle to that speedster, stay here!!".

Barry was about to answer and go when the blue-green speedster disappeared into a tunnel, similar to the ones used by Savitar.

All the members of the Flash team were in disbelief, they had just witnessed a clash of forces on a level never seen before, Barry looking at his sons shouted:

"What happened ?! What are you doing here?! And who are those two !! ??!"

Nora and Bart looked at each other, then she said:

"We promised to the Speedforce to not reveal anything about them for the safety of the timeline...
But now it no longer makes any sense... he is your enemy of the future, he is slower than your version of 2049 but he is able to travel into a Speed Dimension like Savitar, that's why you failed to capture him.
We don't know how, but he found out your identity... he went back in time to now to kill you!
it's only a matter of time before he comes back. "

"What about the light blue speedster?"

Bart looking at his older sister added "The light Blue speedster, she ......."