15

It had been 6 months, they found out it was going to be a girl, in the end they chose the name Cassandra Rose Snow-Allen, Cassie to shorten, Nora loved the idea of ​​having a little sister and never left Caitlin, she loved to put her ear to hers belly and listen to his little sister.

"How soon will my little sister be born?" Nora asked Caitlin

"In about 3 months, what do you think, my little one?"

"I can't wait, but Mom won't replace me with her, will you?" Nora asked with a sad face

"Of course not sweety, why do you think so?"

"It's because she would be your daughter, I'm not ..." Nora said with her eyes full of tears

"Nora, I told you the first time you called me MOM, I always considered you a daughter, now you are, nothing will ever change how much I love you, whatever happens you will always be MY DAUGHTER" said Caitlin hugging her.

Nora still suffered from the disappearance of Iris even after 4 years she was still afraid of being left alone, she was afraid of being abandoned.

The big day had now arrived, Nora couldn't wait to ​​finally meeting her little sister, Caitlin had gone into labor at 10:00 and at 17:30 the little one was already born.

The new mother was in bed with the baby sleeping in her arms, Barry and Nora entered the door

"Mom, how are you feeling?" Nora said

"I'm fine my Little one... do you want to meet your little sister?" Caitlin said, handing the baby to Nora

"Hello little sister, I'm Nora, your big sister" she said taking the baby in her arms 
"I'm sure we will be inseparable, I love you Cassie"

Two days later Caitlin was free to return home, where to her surprise, they had organized a party for the new family member.

"You guys really didn't have to organize anything," Barry said, placing Cassie's car seat next to the couch

"Nonsense Barry" Cisco said "It's too important an occasion not to be celebrated."

Everyone was there, the whole team Flash, Supergirl, the legends and even the team Arrow, the only one missing was Oliver but at least he was with them in spirit.

They were all celebrating, when something impossible happened, something that no one could ever imagine, in the middle of the evening the door opened and everyone gasped, Iris had entered the door

"Barry what was that roar ... and that light ... and what's going on here?" Iris asked entering as if nothing had happened

Everyone was silent, dazed, not knowing what to answer, then she looked at the stroller and said "Why does Bart have a pink blanket? A little while ago it was white!"

Before anyone could answer her, Nora ran towards her hugging her in tears saying "Mom, you are finally back, I missed you so much, where have you been these 5 years?"

"5 years !!! Barry, what does it mean !!!"

........................ ... end of the flasback