54 Race Against Time: 23 hours

Cassie was distraught, after what she had found out about Iris she wanted to apologize to her for everything she had done and said to her over the years, but she couldn't ... she only had 23 hours left, and she couldn't risk it, her next stop was the hospital to talk to Ronnie, and the next was the West house to talk to Frost.
She just hoped to be able to complete his mission before it was too late

2022    Jitters

"Mom Calm down!"

"From what you just told me, I think your father left me for Caitlin and not Cassie!"

"Mom! Don't say that!"

"Give me an explanation then! He had a son he hadn't known about until then, and he still married Caitlin."

"Mom! They were in love, in the future they are still embarrassing! They seem to be on their honeymoon!"

"That doesn't help me ..."

"Listen to me, Dad doesn't have feelings for Caitlin right now, but she doesn't feel any more, and it will be until you are already gone."

"Wait! She had feelings for Barry!?"

"Yeah, well it was a crush, nothing more ... at least that's what she told Nora when she was pregnant with Cassie"

"And listen, why didn't she hit on Barry?" Iris said more and more irritated

"Because dad loves you, even in the future he calls you his greatest love ... Caitlin didn't even want to try ..."

"After I disappeared, she got free rein!"

"No! They told you their story!"

"Their version...."

"It's their story, so it's their version ... anyway they started dating as friends, then only weeks later dad asked her out on a date!"

"Are you on Caitlin's side?"

"I'm not on anyone's side! Caitlin's face is one of my earliest memories ..."

"Oh really !? What do you remember!?" Iris said about to scream

"I remember when I was 4, Caitlin showed me your picture and said you were a special person who was gone, and when I was older she would tell me all about you ..."

"What? Did Caitlin really tell you this?"

"Yes ... my first word was mom and I said it to her ... even grandpa Joe told me that no one wanted me to know about you so soon ... it was an open wound for everyone ..."

"So when I got back ..."

"I thought you were a family friend ..."

"Don't tell me more about the future ... please!" Iris said almost in tears.

As she was calming down the phone rang

"Hello?" Iris said

"Iris, it's me Caitlin, Nora woke up from the anesthesia, and asked for you"

"Does she remember anything?"

"Unfortunately not ... we are working on a solution, we will tell you about it when you get here!" Caitlin said closing the call

"What happened mom?" Bart asked

"Nora is awake... she asked for me.

Can you take me to STAR Labs? "

"Of course!" Bart said speeding her up to STAR Labs and leaving her in the Cortex

"Wow, you run worse than your sister!"