70 Race Against Time: 10 hours

"Simple! My parents are an alternative version of yours ... in every sense!"

"You mean that..."

"Then you too have a brain! Yes, my parents are Savitar and Killer Frost! "

"How is it possible!? You never existed! "

"You claim to know the dynamics of time travel, but you are wrong!"

"NO! I know for a fact that you couldn't exist! That timeline was destroyed before you were born! "

"As I said, you don't know what you're talking about! A timeline does not exist as a precise moment, but as a series of events linked together ... I existed in the future of that timeline! "

"It is not possible!" Cassie said

"Your father traveled to the future in which Iris was dead, that future no longer exists and yet he has always been! You know, I was just like you... a prodigy girl, I was 16 and I was a medical graduate... I had two loving parents and two little brothers, the twins Don and Dawn! We were a happy family, I was happy! During the day I went to school, in the afternoon I went out with my friends, while at night I brought chaos to Central City with my parents! "

"It doesn't seem very healthy as a family pastime..." Cassie said with a chuckle

"Mine is a serious story!"

"I'm sorry..."

"Anyway, one evening.... everything I knew, everyone I knew ... everything was destroyed by a wave of energy" Cassandra said in tears

"Your timeline was erased ..." Cassie said

"Exactly ... It was a quiet evening, my mother and I had prepared dinner together, we wanted to celebrate ... I had just passed my last university exam, in a few days I would finally become a doctor ...

We had just sat down at the table, the twins were arguing over which of the two should have the first slice of pizza, they invent excuses like which of the two had tidied up the room, who had finished their homework first ... in the end Dawn had won and was about to bite the slice of pizza when... "Cassandra stopped to start crying

"A shock wave destroyed all the glass in the house, then we heard a huge explosion, and we saw a wave of red energy that went through the city destroying everything. We went out of the house at super-speed, I took my mom, dad thought of the twins.

After a few minutes of running we stopped, change was reaching us, I was not fast enough to escape the wave, my father did not have the strength to run carrying all of us ...

He gave me a red leather diary, it contained what he called "Multiple Timeline Theory", then after hugging me he gave me some of his speed and told me to run away with the twins ... I wasn't fast enough anyway, the wave was about to reach us, I kept running, pushing more and more, at one point I saw a strange wave of green energy ... I felt like an extra gear, I accelerated to a speed that I never thought I would reach, however ... the twins, they have been disintegrated! "

"Cassandra, I'm so sorry, it wasn't your fault ..." Cassie said crying

"I know ... It was your father's fault!"