26

"Then what happens?" Patty asked

"The Speedforce told me that dad went back in time to fix things, but he never succeeded ... actually he never did as he reset the timeline..." Cassie replied.

"I worked all night, now Henry is with my mother ... Barry, do you want to come and meet him, do you four want to come and meet him?" Patty asked, looking at everyone

"That would be great," Barry said with a smile

The 5 got into Patty's car, she drove for about 20 minutes, they came to a house on the outskirts of town, it was almost as big as West House, only it was light blue with a light wooden door.

Patty knocked on the door, her mother, a lady with blonde hair and white locks, opened it.

"Hi Patty, I thought you worked until 10.00, but who are they?" she said pointing to the others sitting in the car across the street

"No, I finished early, however he is Barry ... Henry's father"

"The one who abandoned him?"

"No..."

"Do you still want to defend him ?!"

"He didn't know anything about Henry, he's here now... he wants to meet him ..."

"Yeah... he's good for nothing or something like that, isn't he?"

"No mom, he is a forensic scientist, he received the police medal of honor, worked on cases that ... my cases are nothing in comparison!"

"It doesn't change the fact that he left you!"

"I left him ... the day when ..."

"When were you pregnant? Didn't he want children?"

"No... I left him after he asked me to marry him and become a family"

"Why didn't you ever tell me?" she said as she hugged Patty "What are you two Patty going to do? Will he marry you?"

"I'd like to, but he's married..."

"Were you with a married man ?!"

"What??? Of course not!!!! He got married 2 years after we broke up"

"Ah okay ... I guess ... let him in, I'm sure he and Henry can't wait to get to know each other"

Barry entered the house followed only by Cassie, the others had wanted to stay out for safety, they still had to protect Patty.

The three went upstairs, in the room at the end of the corridor there was a child sitting on a carpet, playing with toy cars, he had the same eyes as Barry and the same hair.

"Mom" the little one shouted for joy seeing Patty and running to hug her, the little one then looked at Barry and said

"Mom ... who is he? Is he my dad?"

"Yes, it's him," Patty replied

"May I hug you dad?"

"Yes, of course you can" Barry said with emotion

"Daddy, why are you crying? Are you sad?"

"No Henry, I'm just very happy"

While Barry Henry and Patty were spending time together, Patty's mother walked up to Cassie and started pestering her with questions.

"What is your name, girl?"

"Cassie Snow, Mrs. Spivot"

"Call me Martha. How old are you?"

"16"

"Do you work or study?"

"I am a recognized genius, I have a degree in medicine and one in physics, I am completing a PhD in quantum mechanics at CERN in Geneva"