5

It had been a few days since the race, and Nora was treating Cisco like an ATM, giving him money for anything ... She was having fun driving him crazy, it was the same thing he did to her after she accidentally broke his computer during a game night by spilling a drink on it.She had been forced to do housework for him for a whole week ... so she wanted revenge for the same amount of time, a couple more days and she would stop.

Meanwhile, Caitlin and Cassie had bonded more and more, they were mother and daughter and they had so much in common, Cassie was a prodigy girl, she was a doctor and a physicist, she was completing a doctorate in quantum mechanics, they both loved science and nature, but above all astronomy: they had spent several nights together looking at the sky with Caitlin telescope.
During that time Bart had finally called Iris MOM, things finally seemed to be going for the best for everyone.

However at 7 o'clock on a Friday night, something terrible happened, Darkest Thunder entered the S.T.A.R. kidnapping Caitlin in front of everyone except Cassie who was with Bart and Nora at the cinema.
Barry tried to chase him but they disappeared into a blue-green portal, leaving Barry alone in the middle of the road in tears.
Shortly afterwards the three arrived at the labs boys, as soon as they discovered Caitlin's disappearance, Bart and Nora tears ran down her cheeks, Cassie instead fell to the ground crying bitterly.
Barry did not rest, he had traversed the city and its surroundings from top to bottom for hours in search of some clue.

Meanwhile, Nora tried to console her sister

"Cassie, I'm sure we'll find her, everything will work out relaxed"

"I can't, I can't, if something happens to her ... I should have protected her," Cassie said tearfully

"Cassie, come on calm down, you're still here, that means everything will work out!"

Nora couldn't bear the idea of ​​seeing her so sad, her sister was always smiling, whatever happened she always managed to make her smile.
Nora thought back to all the happy moments she had spent together, she remembered one in particular, 

it was the last day of school and due to a quarrel at school she had been suspended and for this reason she was forced to give up her family vacation to Paris, she was sitting on the sofa crying, in front of her on the carpet there was Cassie... she was one year old,
while Nora was crying she looked up and saw her little sister standing up to her and hugging her, she had taken her in his arms ,
"Hello little one ... today not even you could help me"
"No...ra" said the little girl turning the tears of sadness into tears of joy, her name had been Cassie's first word, since then the two had been inseparable.

The next morning Darkest Thunder appeared in the city center with Caitlin dying, the speedsters were there in less than 5 seconds, Cassie was full of anger and hatred, but the others were no less.
They started a fight at an extreme level, Cassie had split and was hitting with extreme fury, Darkest Thunder was running on the buildings chased by the speedsters, the windows were falling apart from the accelerations, the lightning was flickering endlessly, at one point Bart and Nora stayed behind, in the end even Barry was forced to stop, the confrontation was between the supervillain and Cassie.
She was furious, she punched him while traveling at 1/10 of the speed of light making him crash on the asphalt creating a huge crater, she was in front of him fainted, in anger she was vibrating her right hand, she was ready to kill the man who had repeatedly tried to kill the people she loved most, as she was about to do it, she heard his sister's voice behind her "Cassie don't do it you're better than him, Dad wanted to do the same thing to Thawne when he used me to escape, then he realized the difference between them and us: they are driven by hatred, we by love and friendship, if you do it you will never be able to go back ".
Hearing those words Cassie stopped, and hugged Nora, in that moment Darkest Thunder took the opportunity to escape into a new portal.

The two returned to the S.T.A.R. Labs, Caitlin was in the medbay, according to Gideon she was just dehydrated and had some bruises but no damage to internal organs, however she had suffered a head injury and was in a medically induced coma as a precaution.

That night Cassie Nora and Barry were wandering around the city looking for clues, while Cisco, Chester and Iris were looking for clues with satellites, Bart instead was in the infirmary with Caitlin.
Around 3 am Iris, while everyone was in the living room for a coffee, decided to go and see how her friend was doing, she thought she would find Bart asleep instead, he was awake in tears in front of the bed
"Please, you can't not wake up! In the future I almost lost you once, I can't live without you... after everything you've done for me in so many years ... I can't live without you MOM".