58

"Wait, you mean Barry knew and didn't tell me anything !?" Iris yelled

"What didn't I tell you honey?" Barry asked as he entered the Cortex

"That you have a child with your ex! The worst thing is that you didn't tell me, your wife, but Caitlin!"

"Wait what?" cried Cisco in shock "How can Barry have a baby with Patty? I mean, they've only been together a few weeks and they never went through with it!"

"Not in the universe after the Crisis ... apparently we were together for a year and I made her the marriage proposal ... but she refused"

"I didn't know this!" Iris said more angry than ever

"Honey calm down! I don't feel anything for Patty anymore! Now relax, do it for Nora! You're pregnant, you shouldn't fret!"

"Would you ever have told me?" Iris asked in tears

"Iris! I told him not to tell you anything!" Cassie said, taking a small box out of her jacket pocket

"Why?" Iris asked

Cassie didn't even answer, she pointed the box at Iris's face and dazzled her with a white light, making her pass out.

"Cassandra Rose Snow-Allen! What did you do?" Caitlin asked

"I wiped her memory of Henry Joseph Spivot! It's not time for you two to get divorced yet!"

"Ok, perfect ... What do you think about me and Caitlin?" Cisco asked

"You, Uncle Cisco can't keep a secret ... As for you mom, I know it's okay, but .... I don't know ..." Cassie said before clearing Cisco's memory.

"Hey dad?" Bart said coming out of the infirmary

"YOU! Goddamn idiot, what jumped into your mind ?! I understand that being impulsive is your brand, but I didn't know that being a complete idiot was too! " Cassie yelled

"Wow! Calm down little sister! "

"I don't calm down at all! I have less than 22 hours to live and I have to fix your mess! "

"What you mean?"

"Stop that! You told Iris about Henry! I might as well tell dad how he'll get to marry Caitlin before divorcing Iris! "

"Wait what?" Barry asked

"Um ... technicality in the documents of the divorce"

"Ah... OK," Caitlin said as she and Barry looked at each other perplexed

"Anyway, Iris asked ... and why is she on the floor unconscious right now?" Bart asked pointing to Iris passed out under the desk

"I erased her memory, so she won't ask for a divorce before your birth!"

"Don't overdo it ..." Bart said laughing

"Then you ask me why my favorite brother is Don," Cassie said, rolling her eyes

"Cassie! I could accuse you of favoring blood relations!" Bart said laughing

"Not so, the proof is that I prefer Nora to Dawn!"

"This burns little sister! However Nora would like to meet you"

"What did you tell her?"

"Almost everything: Dad's second marriage, you, the twins, and Frost's daughters... then her divorce, the fact that Lia her best friend / crush is still alive, but they didn't talk to each other because of Jack .. . "

"About Nightmare Girl?"

"No ... this is not something you can simply tell ... if she reacts as she did when it happened ..."

"You're right ... maybe this time she might even fall into depression ..."

"Anyway one question ... Why didn't you erase Caitlin's memory?"

"I have my reasons!"

"Which?" Bart asked

"Well ... I have three reasons!"

"Let's hear a little sister ... I'm all ears"

 "First of all I have a low charge in my device"

"Recharge it, but I don't think you will need it"

"I can't here ... then I'll need it after talking to Nora"

"Ok ... second reason?" Bart asked

"We never understood why Henry doesn't have the powers, now mom can understand why... now since I don't have to justify myself to you, I'm going to talk to Nora"

"Rose," Caitlin said. "What's the third reason? I'm curious"

"You have adopted Nora and Bart, and you will get along with Henry immediately after meeting him ... I doubt you will have any problems accepting him in our family!"

 Infirmary

"Hi Nora!" Cassie said as she walked into the medbay

"Who are you?" Nora asked

"Don't worry Nora! I'm your sister Cassie"

"You mean my half-sister? Do you by any chance know why it makes me so strange to call you that?"

"Well ... you never did, except during a fight"

"Ah I understand ... can you sit here next to me so we can talk?"

"Yes, of course!" Cassie said as she sat down beside the bed and took Nora's hand

"I got you!" Nora yelled as she put a Power-dampening cuffs on Cassie and accelerated away with her.

Nora took Cassie to an abandoned warehouse outside the city and chained her to a chair

"What the hell Nora !!" Cassie yelled

"What have you done?!" Nora yelled

"What you mean?"

"You and Thawne! Bart told me how he killed my grandmother! Now tell me how you did it!"

"What you mean?"

"I get it all! If what you said were true you would have disappeared already! Thawne has a way not to disappear!"

"I made a deal with the Speed ​​Force! I have a time limit to catch Darkest Thunder and solve everything, if I complete my mission I will not disappear"

"Do not lie to me!" Nora yelled, hitting Cassie with lightning.