69 Race Against Time: 11 hours

Unknown place

"Come out Darkest Thunder!" Cassie yelled at the top of her voice

"Cassandra, I'm amazed you found me!" 

"I understand everything! I know who you are!"

"I doubt it!"

"But it is! You come from another timeline, you messed up all our lives!"

"For real?"

"I spent hours analyzing Thawne's diary, I found your secret!"

"These are strong words spoken by a little girl!"

"Said the little girl!"

"Do you understand then?"

"I get it all... Cassandra," Cassie said

Darkest Thunder laughed and took off his mask, revealing Cassie's face

"How did you find out who I was?" Cassandra (Darkest Thunder) asked

"Well it was simple actually!" Cassie said

"For real?"

"More or less ... I knew that to be able to know all my step you had to know me well, your strange relationship with Nora has led me astray, congratulations! Then I realized a fact ..."

"What you mean?"

"We speedster can vibrate until we become invisible, and by talking by vibrating the vocal cords we can make someone believe that we are just a voice in their head ... you psychologically tortured my sister by making her believe who knows what in order to complete your plan!"

"What betrayed me?"

"You knew exactly how I would react, even when I was acting impulsively you knew exactly what I was going to do, you knew exactly how to stop me! You even knew how to resist our coordinated attack! "

"No, that was just because you're predictable, I knew you'd be looking for a way to catch me!"

"We are not predictable!"

"I know the history of the team Flash! I know well you don't kill! You are too good and weak to do what needs to be done! "

"We are not weak! Choosing to act like we do, that means being strong!
Killing is too easy! If you kill a killer, the number of killers remains unchanged, eventually you end up becoming the one you've been trying so hard to eliminate! Every criminal can redeem himself in the end... you have not killed anyone, and you are a speedster, you still have your whole life ahead! Pay for your crimes and you can rebuild your life! We will be by your side and help you!"

"These talks don't work for me! Not after everything you've done to me! "

"What do you mean? It was you who hurt us! Tell me why, Cassandra! "

"That's not my name anymore!"

"Answer my questions!! You're a good person! I know it!" Cassie said

"You do not understand..."

"I understand perfectly well instead! You are another version of me, we are the same! So why did you hurt your own family? "

"I see that although you claim to know the truth ... in reality you have not understood a damn thing!" Cassandra yelled

"What do you mean? You are me from another timeline! I don't understand, why would you want to hurt your own family? We are the people who love you most! "

"Despite your astronomical IQ you really are stupid!

"What are you talking about Cassandra ?!"

"The two versions of Nora West-Allen," Cassandra said, as if she had just answered all of Cassie's questions

"Yes ... they are two versions of the same person, the original Nora was canceled by the Crisis, only to be recreated as the second Nora ... But what's the matter?"

"Have you ever wondered why they are both so similar? If you notice they are almost identical!"

"Well ... they are the same person ... so ..."

"Are you sure you're a genius, Cassie? Because you look very stupid to me! "Cassandra said laughing

"Thawne has always said that the timeline is malleable, but certain events happen anyway ... Nora is one of them"

"Getting warmer... She is the daughter of Barry Allen and Iris West-Allen, so she is the same person in both timelines ... however our case is different!"

"What do you mean Cassandra?" Cassie asked, hoping she misunderstood what her alter ego meant

"The two Nora are practically the same person... The two of us, on the other hand, are much more different than you might think!"

"What do you mean? Why are we different?"

"Simple! My parents are an alternative version of yours ... in every sense!"