73 Race against time: 7 hours

"When did it happen?" Barry and Caitlin asked in unison

"What?"

"The time Iris freaked out," Barry said

"It shows in your face, you're thinking of something bad ..." Caitlin added hugging her

"Well ... it had been a long time since I last saw Iris, I hugged her, then she saw your ring, Caitlin ... And she found out you were engaged" Nora said, trying to come up with a convincing story "Aunt Frost took me to my room so I wouldn't hear the fight ... despite the distance we could hear the screams of Iris, I was already 12, but I remember starting to cry "

"I'm so sorry my little one," Caitlin said tightening her hug

"It wasn't your fault, it was Iris's fault," Nora said

"Nora, I don't understand ..." Barry said

"What, dad?"

"Iris has never behaved like that! She would never have reacted in such a violent way, it almost seems to me that it is not her! "

"You both defended her ... I have always defended her too ... I even forgave her what happened at my wedding, but ... not this time, I don't think I can now" said Nora, starting to cry

"Nora, I'm so sorry for what happened between you and Iris, I just can't believe my wife, best friend and adoptive sister can do such a thing ..."

"Well, sometimes she exaggerates you know ..." Nora said

"We're talking about a lot more here, aren't we?" Barry asked

"How did you figure it out? Who told you that? You never should have... "Nora asked

"Nobody told me anything ... I just see how much you are suffering right now ... What did Iris do?"

"After she learned about you and Caitlin, she asked for exclusive custody... she tried to sabotage the process in any way possible, when she realized she couldn't win... she said she wanted to withdraw the custody request... in the end she renounced our custody "

"What?!" Barry and Caitlin yelled

"Nora, it can't be! Iris loves you too much! She would never leave you! "

"The fact that she did it! She abandoned me and Bart! "

"Nora, I've known Iris for years ..."

"In the other timeline she implanted me with a chip to suppress my powers!"

"It was different... she wanted to protect you! I don't think, I can't believe that the Iris I know would abandon you of her own free will! "

"That's because she doesn't want it!" Cassie said as she entered the Cortex

"Rose! Are you OK!" Caitlin cried, hugging her

"Yes, of course I'm fine! Why shouldn't I? "

"You went back in time to talk to Thawne! You made a madness that scared me to death! " Caitlin said

"Wait, What? Rose, why didn't you tell me anything ?! " Barry asked

"I didn't say anything to mom either ... Nora, why did you tell her?"

"Well ... it was to distract Caitlin and convince her not to leave Central City ..."

"Whatever happened can wait! I found out everything! "

"What do you mean?"

"I know who Darkest Thunder is!"

"How did you find out?" Barry asked

"Dad, I can't talk about it in front of you, at least not yet," Cassie said

"What do you mean, little sister?"

"Call Bart, then the two of you join me in the speed lab! Alone!" Cassie said

The speed lab

"Cassie, what does all this mystery mean?" Bart asked

"I found out who the Darkest Thunder is! But most of all I found out what he did to our family!"

"What do you mean?" Nora asked

"He, or rather she has altered the timeline countless times ... all to get revenge on dad ..."

"Wait, what does it mean? Are you telling me that Darkest Thunder is actually a woman? "

"Yes, I'm Darkest Thunder," Cassie said

"What?!" shouted Nora and Bart in chorus

"It can't be you! I mean you almost killed each other! "

"It's not exactly me, Darkest Thunder is Cassandra Rose Snow-Allen, just in another timeline"

"So, is she a time paradox?"

"Yes, a temporal paradox, daughter of a temporal paradox!"

"I'm not following you little sister," Bart said

"Me neither!" Nora said

"She is the daughter of Savitar and Killer Frost"

"What?!" Bart and Nora shouted in chorus

"Her timeline was destroyed when Dad saved Iris, or rather when HR died instead of Iris ... She wants to take revenge for the death of her loved ones... What she did to our family is the result of millennia of planning!"

"What do you mean?" Nora asked

"Do you remember what Thawne made you do to distract Sherloque Wells?"

"Yes, he asked me to move objects from Jitters ... in the end he met the doppelganger of his ex-wives ..."

"Exactly! Thawn used you to manipulate the timeline! Darkest Thunder did the same thing! Only she has been carrying out these changes for millennia, if not more! She continually changed reality without ever getting noticed, all just to create me! What she defines as the perfect rival!"