21

The next morning Nora woke up as if nothing had happened, in the end it was just a low sugar level, she hadn't taken the supplements and she was passed out.

Beside her was Caitlin

"I'm glad you're awake, the others have gone to sleep," Caitlin said

"You stayed here all the time mom ... sorry Caity"

"Don't worry about the name ... I could never be offended if you called me that! Anyway, yes, I'm a doctor, and I care about you"

"You said the same thing when I was 10," Nora replied

"Anyway Nora, when Iris proposed to take you to the hospital Bart and Rose objected, why?"

"Since I was 8 years old, I have a phobia of hospitals, it caused me some problems ... I can't talk about it ... just know that you are the only doctor I allow to visit me"

"Ah... and how did you go about the appendix? Cassie said that...?

"I don't remember ... It's been a long time..."

Nora was lying, she remembered it well, it was the moment when she had risked her life most of all.

But not only that, it was in fact the moment when everyone realized how much Caitlin really cared about her.

flashback 2036

It was May 2036, Barry had worked on the search for a serial robber together with the FBI, however due to a mistake by their CSIs the case was closed, the media placed the blame on the two agencies, the FBI on the CCPD and their technician, despite all the efforts of Chief Singh, Barry was labeled along with the others of the CIS as responsible.

But everyone knew the truth, however this caused problems, especially Nora, she had just entered high school, and several of her classmates were snobs who just wanted to do what they wanted, disturbed the lessons, tormented others, including Nora with spiteful jokes.
Their parents were however assiduous donors of the school, so they didn't do anything to them, they had already been expelled from different schools for rudeness and misconduct, that school was their last choice.

However after Barry's case they had started to pester Nora, however much she complained to the professors, the principal and the parents, the situation continued, then one day it went further.

"So Nora, hasn't your father been arrested yet for what he did?" said one of the three girls

"My father is a good person, not like yours, his company is under investigation for corruption!"

Changes After the Crisis (Snowbarry)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara