28

It had been a few month.
Iris and Barry were happier and happier, they were finally overcoming the uncertainty of their new future life.
Plus she was finally bonding with Cassie
One day Iris Caitlin Nora and Cassie were at Jitters, they were finally getting used to the idea of ​​a new family however something special happens, a random question asked by Cassie that will start huge problems

"Mom sorry if I ask you but in the future you never answered me ... after Ronnie, Jay and Julian, have you ever had any other relationships?"

"No, when I was connected with Frost I couldn't, now ... I don't know but I don't care much"

They all laughed together when they saw Caitlin blush, then Iris said

"You Nora instead? You haven't talked about it, do you have a relationship?"

At that question Nora jumped up and said "sorry I have to go" and walked away

"What's wrong with her?" Iris asked to Cassie

"Long relationship ended badly, about 8 months ago for me, about a month before Christmas"

"Ah .. how long have they been together?" Caitlin asked

Cassie sighed "They started dating in high school ... they've been married for three years."

"What!?!" Iris and Caitlin said in chorus

"Why didn't she say anything?" Caitlin asked

"Her divorce was not friendly, they had been together for years, it was Nora's first love, she doesn't want to talk about it so much ... don't say anything ... she must be the one to say it"

Nora ran to the CCPD, she wanted to stop thinking about the divorce, she decided to throw herself into work, it had worked until then.

However, her plan failed.

"Hi Nora," Barry said as he saw her enter

"What are you doing here dad? It's your day off!"

"An urgent case ... but what happens to you?"

"Nothing dad ... Why are you asking?"

"A father understands when his children are sick ... both physical and emotional problems"

"I needed to forget one thing"

"What is it about?

"A personal matter"

"What do you mean? Sentimental problems?"

"Yeah ..." Nora said bursting into tears as she hugged Barry, they stayed like that for 10 minutes, until she calmed down.

"Nora what is it, you know I have some experience ... I have heard a lot, if you react like that it was something serious, have you broken up? How long have you been together?"

"Jack left me after cheating on me for months"

"How long has this happened?"

"In November, but only on December 20 we signed the documents," Nora said in tears

"Documents?" Barry asked

"The divorcees, after three years of marriage," she replied, hugging Barry again

"Why didn't you mention it?!?" Barry says, stroking her back

"I haven't told you yet ... I made up an excuse why he couldn't spend Christmas with us ... Christmas and I don't get along so you don't understand ... only Cassie knows ... now you and Iris and Caitlin "

"How long have you been together?"

"I was younger than Cassie, I was 15 when we started dating, it was my first relationship, I don't even know how to go on, I spent over 10 years with one person"

"Don't you have any friends to ask for advice?"

"Three of us have been friends since high school, we were best friends but..." Nora broke off to cry

"But what, Nora?"

"One of them was my wife, the other was my best friend and it is for him that she left me." said Nora, crying more and more.

"Nora don't cry, if it's over it means it wasn't meant to last"

"You make it easy, you had several relationships before Mom and Caitlin, like Patty, Linda and others you never talk about. I was 15 when we started dating, we were thinking about having kids ... she was cheating on me instead, for months ... with my best friend.

One morning I got up, she wasn't there, the divorce papers were on the table, with a letter confessing the betrayal and a positive 2-month pregnancy test ...

She knows I'm XS, not you're Flash, I always told her I didn't know, I was going to reveal it but... At least she doesn't know that too, at least she can't spoil this too"

"Baby, don't cry, go ahead! You are an incredible person, you deserve happiness, a few months have passed ... they said to go on, as many months as years spent together, now go ahead and don't think about a person who doesn't deserve you!"