Chapter 27

"This is a bad idea," Symone spoke as she sat in the backseat of the car

"What do you mean, 'it's a bad idea?' We're just going shopping." Liana responded.

"We are not just going shopping." Symone denied.

"Who invited you?" Raya asked, glancing at her. "If you ain't fully committed to the mission why are you here?"

"Thank you." Michael agreed, holding her hand up for a high five, Raya slapping her hand against hers while Symone rolled her eyes.

Mo got a call to be out of her house for an emergency an hour ago and the emergency ended up being a stake-out mission. Michael gave Liana a call to discuss the Savanna situation, and the next thing she knew they were planning on confronting the woman and got Raya and Symone in the backseat.

Liana found an empty parking spot across the street of the store Savanna was reported to be making an appearance at. It was then that they scoped out the scene and came up with a plan.

"Okay, so this is what we do." Michael started. "Nothing crazy. We just go in, act like we buying some wack-ass merchandise and I'mma say a lil something-something to make her sweat."

"What if she's filming?" Symone wondered.

"So fucking what if she's filming," Raya pulled a face. "We handling this." 

Symone decided to keep her mouth shut from that moment forward, sitting back remembering how this was the type of shit they'd get up to back in the day. It was a problem if someone stepped on the wrong line with one of them, and they were always quick to threaten to pull up and make due on their promises.

There was an iconic fight in 2010 at an event that went down in Trinity history. To this day, some clips always managed to resurface and go viral every couple of years.

Symone thought they were past all of that.

Michael even gave Derek her word she'd leave it alone. But Michael, as always, does what she wants.

"Let's go," Michael said before getting out of the car, Raya and Liana following behind.

"Are we serious right now?" Symone asked as she followed.

"Yes." All three women chorused in unison.

"Now get with it." Michael threw her arm over Symone's shoulders. "And hold me back if I get tempted to swing."

After what went down in 2010, other celebrities stopped trying to mess with them on a serious note. So they never had a reason to revert back to old habits. Well.... Until now.

The girls kept it quiet and cool as they walked to the entrance. And despite their lowkey appearances, a couple people were quick to recognize them, making them stop for pictures and sign a couple things.