The Intro

Symone sat in her interview chair, calm and collected

Symone sat in her interview chair, calm and collected. Being in the entertainment industry for as long as she has, things like radio interviews no longer made her nervous. They were more like comfort zones compared to some of the more formal interviews out there.

And despite how long she had been away, sitting across from familiar faces, made her feel more at ease then she anticipated.

She knew there was a lot to discuss, and a lot she had to address. She steered away from interviews and making public statements since the disbandment of the R&B musical trio she was a part of, Trinity. She still stayed active on social media, but besides what she chose to share with the world, there were still things fans had been waiting to hear her speak on.

Now was that time.

Symone was finally coming back onto the music scene the proper way around, and getting back to the hectic work schedule that used to be her life. Deciding to start her promo run with one of the radio stations that supported her since she first came into the spotlight over a decade ago.

"What's poppin world, it's your boy Mello." The male host of the show said into his microphone.

"And Julissa." His co-host added from next to him.

"And welcome to Mel's Morning Buzz where we keep your morning..."

"Poppin'." They chorused, making Symone chuckle as she just adjusted herself in her seat from across the table.

"And we're here with a woman who needs no introduction, I am so excited." Julissa beamed happily.

"But we're gonna give her one anyway. It's Symone! Clap it up y'all." Mello introduced, leading everyone in the room to clap, making Symone smile gratefully.

"Thank you." She spoke into the mic.

"It's been a minute since we've seen you around. How are you?" Julissa asked.

"I've been good," Symone responded. "How have y'all been? I haven't been up here in years. Oh my God." She looked around, remembering the many interviews she sat through in this room way back when.