Chapter 34

"I'm trying to watch this

"I'm trying to watch this." Raya pushed Chance's hands from her body with a smile, moving to the other side of the bed.

"I can't hold you?" Chance asked, pulling a face. "Raya, let me hold you." He commanded.

Raya gave him a look before returning to her position, allowing Chance to hold her in his arms. The pair lying in silence as their attention went back to the television in front of them.

Ever since they agreed to give their relationship a real shot, they were inseparable. When Chance had to fly back to LA for work, Raya went too. And when Raya had business to attend to in New York, Chance was by her side.

For them, it was an amazing feeling to know that they could be together without all of their previous complications. They got to have all of each other, and they loved every minute of it.

Their concentration didn't last five minutes before Chance's hands were exploring and massaging Raya's body, and Raya was placing soft kisses on his neck.

"I thought you wanted to watch this." Chance teased as he attempted to focus on the cat-fight unfolding on the latest Love & Hip Hop episode.

"You're being distracting." She mumbled as she climbed on top of him.

"No, I'm not." He protested with a smile. "You're the one kissing on me."

"Is that a problem?" Raya raised a brow as his hands went to her hips.

"You gonna finish what you started?"

"Of course."

"Then we good." Chance assured as his hand cupped her cheek, pulling her face closer for a kiss.

A small giggle left Raya's lips as she eagerly placed her lips on top of his. The potential of where their not so innocent kisses could lead was way more exciting to her than watching yet another staged reality show fight.

But unfortunately, the moment was interrupted by the sound of the doorbell ringing.

"Who's that?" Chance wondered, pulling away from her, assuming she may have invited someone over.

"I don't know." She responded, her lips falling on his neck. "And I don't care." Reaching for his shirt, she pulled it up, Chance letting her strip it from his body as the doorbell rang once more.

As much as Chance wanted to follow her dismissive attitude, he couldn't, and he found himself pulling away from her body once more. "Hold on."

Raya groaned in dismay, rolling off of him. "Go see who it is."

Chance found himself amused by her child-like reaction. "Raya."

"And tell them I said 'fuck you' for ruining our moment." She added as the sound of the doorbell went off yet another time. "Go!"