Chapter 20

"This is it

"This is it." Andre declared, letting Raya walk into his home before he shut the door behind her. He stayed by the door as he watched as the woman observe his living room silently.

Raya took her time to look around, knowing that the way a man kept his home said a lot about him. A picture on one of his side table caught her eye.

"This your Mom?" She wondered as she grabbed the photo to get a better look.

"Yeah."

"She's beautiful." She complimented, placing the picture back where she found it.

She truthfully didn't know why she was there. After getting confirmation that Symone was okay and relaying that information to Michael and everyone else on her phone, she hit up Andre, hoping he'd be down to hang out, be a distraction.

"Thanks," Andre responded, the two of them taking a seat on his couch. "You okay? I heard about your friend."

"You mean my sister?" Raya corrected, raising a brow as she shrugged off her coat.

"Yeah, I'm sorry, that- that was my bad."

"She's fine." She answered. "But that's not why I'm here."

"I know you're here because-"

"Y'know for someone who's fucked almost all of the new roster of VS models, I really don't get how you do it with all the talking you do." She couldn't help but comment.

The surprise on his face was evident. "Raya, I- this is not what this is- I swear." He quickly defended. "I care about you, you know that."

"You care about me?" She repeated with amusement.

"Yes. Why else would I go out of my way, and take you on dates, and really try to get to know you and check up on you as often as I do."

"To fuck me." Raya instantly responded, giving him a look like that was the obvious answer.

"I'm not tryna do that right now. Really, Ray, I'm being one hundred. I only suggested you come over here cause it sounded like you wanted to get some things off your chest."

"Well." She sighed, standing up. "That's not why I'm here. The girls rated your head game a 9 out of 10, and I'm tryna see what that's about."

"Huh?"

Raya shook her head with a snicker, unable to handle how oblivious he could be at times. "Where's your bedroom, baby boy?" She smiled.

"Ray I-"

"This is the first and last offer I'm gonna give you." She told him, stepping up to him, she kissed his lips softly. "Don't be stupid." She whispered.

Andre just took a good look at her before grabbing her hand and leading her to his bedroom, leaving her to smile in satisfaction.

She always got what she wanted.