I Love You

Hello everyone! Unfortunately this is not an update where Jeremy would be writing a letter to Emily who would be crying after reading that. But this is something which is very very very important.

When I started writing this book, I thought a few people would read it and appreciate it and they would mostly be the ones whom I know personally. But gradually as the story moved further, the number of people supporting me and joining me on this journey increased. 

That made me nervous. I had this one question in my mind : What if I fail to meet your expectations?

But then your love and support made me to change my thoughts about myself and my story. And that is when I decided that I'll try to make you people as happy as I can. (I hope I was successful)

This journey ends today and nothing makes me more sad than this. I loved writing this book, talking about Jeremy, writing Emily's letter, her emotions and everything else. And moreover, I loved interacting with you people. 

I want to thank every single  soul that has read even a single chapter of my book because that means a lot to me!

The list of people who have supported me is endless. But here are a few names who certainly deserve to be mentioned. 

RaghaddMurad   faithbeattop   Chilleez   DeepIntoDarkness   Slippery_slimy_fudge   ScrxptumAmore     Arch_Almond   ZombiesAteMyPizza   HRHMiaThermopolis   riyafab   LoveandMeForever   Storygirl_ROSE crazyjamaicanchick   AIBlooshia   Scarlet_Speedster   Coldplayer10    orangesherbet     Confused_Cherub  _paperairplanes_   xXxDreamWeaverxXx    oracle987   Abhinavkau   ashlove_red    SohaCh   rianagpal10   ThAt_GiRl_MKN   bondsies2  anu1101  

I really apologize if I forgot to right someone's name. If I did then please don't think that I have ignored you or that I don't appreciate you for reading my book but it's just not possible for me to mention everybody's name. But I still tried.

Secondly, I would like to apologize for all the mistakes I have made in the story. It is quite possible that at times some or the other thing won't make that much sense. And in that case I just want you to tell me about the problems so that I can rectify the mistakes later. See, it's quite possible that I forget what I wrote in the first chapter by the time I am writing the last one. So that kind of makes it difficult for me to write something that is 100% correct. So I am sorry for that.

Thank you so much everyone for the immense love and support that you have given me. I'll be forever grateful to you people for that.

I love you!

Take care everyone. And spread love all around you even if it is too a stranger. <3