5 September 2014

She said my name. She finally said my name.

GOD! I wish I could hear her speaking. I wish I could see her. I wish I could engulf her in the arms like I use to. I want her. I simply want her in my life and that is only because I'm in love with her, again.

But there are a lot of things, a lot of stuffs, a number of questions that are still not answered, no explained. I know nearly nothing about myself. Who'd tell me all this?

ELENA.

She'll have all the answers to my question.

I went to my room to get my phone and quickly dialed her number.

"Hey there..."

"Elena!"

"....I am sorry for not picking up your phone. Leave the message. Elena."

Damn it! What happens to the people when you need them?

DING DONG!

Emily!

I rushed to the door to take the letter from Peter.

"Good morning sir!"

"Hey Peter."

"Here is your letter. Have a good day!"

"Thanks."

I closed the door as soon as he walked away.

There was just the letter today and nothing else.

Dear Stranger,

I am sorry I didn't send you something along with this letter this time. It's not like I am out of things but today I just wanted to talk; to let my heart out.

Stranger, I love you. I know I have said this a million times but I want to say it again and again till you come back to me. I have never loved anyone the way I have loved you and I am pretty sure about the fact that I'll never ever fall in love again.

I know I did some mistakes earlier and trust me I still regret them. But we have a lot to talk and there are misunderstandings as well. You just cannot rely on what someone else said. You need to hear me as well.

All these days I have been waiting for you to come back. I know you can't but I still wait. It hurts. It really hurts.

Stranger, if there is anything that I have learned in these days then it is that you are literally my life. I just cannot spend a day without thinking about you. I feel uncomfortable if I don't see you (photographs). I feel suffocated if I don't cry out your name once in a day. And the only thing I want from my life is for you to come back.

Please come back.

Don't let these letters go in vain.

I love you.

I miss you.

Yours

Emily

I won't. I won't let these letters go in vain.

I promise.

Hello everyone! There is nothing much to say this time. It's just that I want to thank you all.

Thank you so much for the constant support and love. I never thought of getting so much love from you people. Each day when I read that you people wait for me to update, I just cannot help but dance! It really means a lot. You people have helped me to get some confidence. You have made me feel that I am worth something; that I can do something.

Thank you so much! <3

I hope and pray you people always smile.

Take care!

Playlist - The Reason by Hoobastank

-Divya