9 August 2014

"NO! NO! Hit the ball straight, you idiot!"

These players were just morons. They knew nothing about baseball. 

As I was busy watching the baseball, the bell rang and I knew who it would be - POSTMAN. But today I decided not to rush after that lunatic as it was of no use. So after a few minutes I went to the door, opened it and picked up the letter. 

Today there was some photographs along with the letter. None of the photographs had a human being in it. They were all of different places and things - piano, Disneyland, cliff and night sky. Was this some sort of game or what? 

Dear Stranger,

Since you said you don't want to see me again, I haven't send a photograph of mine along. All these photographs are the symbols of the things that we did together. Confused? I knew you'd forget. Let me explain it to you then.

Last year on valentine's day, you took me to your place. We first had the dinner and later you played a tune on the piano for me. After that you had taught me how to play the same tune. I did so many mistakes because each time I did you'd tickle me till I was short of breath. I loved it when you did that.

We together went to Disneyland on my cousin sister's birthday. You wanted to stay with me alone at my house but my father i.e Uncle Kevin had dragged us both along with them. We enjoyed a lot there! We together went on a number of rides. And I still remember the expression on your face! That was priceless.

Later that year we had gone camping along with our some other friends. You were so frustrated when you came to know that we ain't going alone. And that frustration helped us to spend some quality time together. You had dragged me out of the group, took me to a nearby cliff where we sat together, hand in hand and gazed at the night sky. That was the day when we shared our first deep kiss. 

Those days were the best days of my existence. I hope they were for you too.

Come back soon love.

I love you.

Yours

Emily

The baseball players are still better than this girl.

Thank you everyone for giving so much support in such a short span of time!

Playlist - Wildest Dreams by Taylor Swift

Hope you'll support me the same way in the future too! 

-Divya