30 September 2014

*EMILY'S POV*

He has been here for the past 3 days and there hasn't been a single time when I didn't get those butterflies in my stomach after seeing him. Not that he is very hot or something but there is this strange kind of feeling that rushes all over my body when I see him. 

I do know that I shared a special bond with him but I don't remember anything about us. And that hurts. It hurts to know about the fact that you know nothing about someone who once mattered the most to you.

Yesterday was just amazing for me. I had so much fun with him. Although it was a bit painful to know about our stories but I am glad he told me about them. Maybe I'll soon be better with his help.

As I laid on my bed facing the TV screen, there was a knock at the door.

I got down of my bed and went to open the door only to find a carton box in front of the door. But there was no one around.

Who must have send this?

I somehow took that box inside and brought a scissor to open it. I was really curious to know what was inside.

I cut open all the tapes attached to it and opened the box. The next thing that I saw blew my mind away.

The box was full of envelopes. 

I took out one of them and noticed my handwriting and name on it. Without wasting a minute, I opened it and saw that there was a letter written by me for him. 

I took out a few more letters and saw they were all written by me.

I wrote him so many letters? GOD!

As I was busy looking through these letters, I noticed a red rose attached with an envelope. And too my surprise, the rose was a fresh one. 

I took out that envelope out of the box and saw somebody else's handwriting on it.

I read the name on it which stated that the letter was from.... Jeremy?

I immediately opened the envelope and took out the letter inside.

Dear Emily,

If you are reading this letter then it means that you have got the box I had sent for you. 

That box is really really precious for me because it contains all our memories and stories which you had told me in the past 2 months. And that is the only reason why I am able to write this letter to you.

Emily, you are the best thing that has ever happened to me. And I have loved you the most. It hurts to see you this way but maybe that is what I deserve. 

I am sorry for leaving you a year back. Things would have been so much different if I would have stayed. But maybe God wanted to tell me about your love. Maybe he wanted to explain it to us that 'we' are meant to be forever. No accident, no fight, no problems can separate us.

You had decided to write me a letter till I come back to you. So now I promise that I'll write a letter to you each day till I get the old Emily back. 

But before that I want you to read those letters which you had written to me. Take your own time but do read them. That is the only way I can get you back Emily.

I love you and I'll always love you.

From

A Stranger

Hello everyone! God I am so sad and happy at the same time. This is the last chapter of my book. There will be an epilogue after this and then I'll have to tag this story as 'Completed'. 

Thank you so much everyone for this wonderful support!

P.S. This is just a short way of thanking you. There's more to come.

I love you!

-Divya