13 August 2014

Three green pills, two red pills, two white ones and a capsule. I think I should stop eating food because these medicines are enough to fill my stomach.

Are the doctors insane? What good will these medicines do? I have been living with them for the past 6 months and I am still the same!

DING DONG!

There comes my friend, postman.

As I opened the door, I saw the postman standing with the envelope and a gift as well.

"Good morning sir! Today I have this gift too."

"Is it necessary to greet people? "

I took the envelope from his hand and the gift as well and then closed the door.

I don't remember when was the last time I had opened a gift. Maybe when I was 5 or 6. But today I was very curious to see what was in there.

As I opened the wrapper, I saw a box of Hublot watches. What the f**k? Is this even real?

I quickly opened the box and saw a silver Hublot watch inside. It took me a while to understand what was actually happening. This girl had really send me a Hublot watch?!

Without wasting a second, I opened the envelope and read the letter.

Dear Stranger,

Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday happy birthday! Happy birthday to you!

Hey love. It's your birthday today and I can't tell you how happy I am. Yes, I am sad that I am not with you to celebrate your birthday like the way we last year did but never mind. I know you'll enjoy with your friends.

I hope you are holding the watch in your hand. I am sure about the fact that you'll love it. Remember you had said once that you always wanted to have one Hublot watch in your closet? I know you must be angry at the moment as this is really expensive but don't worry. I had been saving for this for quite a long time. I know this would further make your blood to boil as I said once that I'd be saving money to buy myself some good books but it's alright. I am spending it on you so I don't mind at all.

I wanted to see the smile spreading on your face when you opened the box but maybe next time or sometime in the future. Next time I'll plan something better, okay?

I really miss you today. It's not like that I don't miss you daily but today I...I just wanted to be in your arms, cuddle up and spend the whole day and night with you. I had so many plans to make your 19th birthday special but the fate had something else planned.

Come back soon.

I love you.

Yours

Emily

Speechless.

From A Stranger | ✓जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें