7 September 2014

Lying' here with you so close to me
It's hard to fight these feelings when it feels so hard to breathe

Caught up in this moment
Caught up in your smile

 I've never opened up to anyone
So hard to hold back when I'm holding you in my arms
We don't need to rush this
Let's just take it slow  

 Just a kiss on your lips in the moonlight
Just a touch of the fire burning so bright
No I don't want to mess this thing up
I don't want to push too far
Just a shot in the dark that you just might
Be the one I've been waiting for my whole life
So baby I'm alright, with just a kiss goodnight  

This wasn't the original song but it was sung by my Emily. She has made a 10 minute video where in the beginning she had a message for me stating how much she loves me. She had shown me a lot of photographs of me and her together and a number of places where we used to meet; places where we had our first kiss; places where we made love for the first time; and places where I left her. 

Then she had sung this song for me and a lot of other pictures and quotes kept on moving in front of the screen. 

I was seeing this video for 50th time in two days and I could still see it for at least another 50 times. Seeing her face, her smile, her eyes and seeing all those places which hold a significant place in our life made me cry. A lot of memories and faces of a number of people came in front of my eyes but it was blurred. 

Hi! It's me Emil....

DING  DONG!

Yes! It is Emily.

I rushed to the door to take my letter from Peter.

"Good morning Peter!"

"Good morning sir! You seem to be good today."

"Am I not everyday?"

"Umm..."

"I know I am not."

"Here is your letter sir."

"Thank you so much Peter."

"My pleasure sir."

As I was about to go inside, Peter called me again.

"Sir!"

"Yes?"

"You look good this way."

I smiled at him and came inside.

Today there was nothing but just the letter. 

Dear Stranger,

Hey! How are you? You must be excellent today! Why? Because as far as I know you, you must have watched that video quite a lot of time now and would have at least cried a couple of times too. But at the same time you must have felt how great this girl is! And I am so lucky to have her and blah! blah! blah!

Well, to be true maybe you are lucky to have me but I am the luckiest person in this world because I have you. We maybe miles away right now but I know you still love me and you remember everything about me; about us.

I wanted to talk to you about someone - Samara. I got a call from this girl yesterday and she kept on bugging me saying....saying that she spent a night with you and that it was too much fun. I know this can't be the truth because I know you love me. But looking at the circumstances am I wrong if I ask you if that is the truth?

Don't think I don't trust you because I trust you the most. But stranger you know how the circumstances are between us and in our lives. It's just I want to get rid of this girl because every single word that she utters just breaks my heart into a million pieces and I don't have you beside me to fix them all up.

Could you just tell me who is she? And is she really someone 'special' ?

I'll wait for a reply.

Take care.

I love you.

Yours

Emily

No! She ain't someone special. Please be okay Emily!