6 August 2014

DING DONG!

Who the hell is here in the morning? I am gonna kill this person if the work ain't important. 

I walked down and opened the door but saw no one around. 

Just as I was about to close the door, I saw an envelope lying on the floor of the veranda. I picked it up and saw something scribbled on top of it. It was a letter addressed to some unknown. 

"Who writes a letter to an unknown person? Must be a lunatic." I murmured to myself and closed the door. 

I know it is wrong to read someone else's letters but who cares. Nobody is gonna hang me for reading. So I opened the envelope and saw a red rose lying inside. 

GOD! This must be from a girl. Only those creatures can think of doing such a cliche activity. I felt like puking over that envelope but somehow I controlled. 

Dear Stranger,

I know you asked me not to write ever again but I couldn't stop myself. I know you hate me now but the truth is that I still love you. I want you to be with me. All these days I never lied to you even after all you did was cheated on me. I don't hate you for this but yes I am hurt. But I want you back. I want us to be forever. I want to walk down the aisle with you. I want to spend rest of my life with you. I know I am just 18 and it's too early to think about things like this but this is what I want from life. And didn't you promise me as well?

I know things went wrong between you and me. But can't we fix it? Can't we just try? Can't just you and I spend time like we used to? We can have a fresh beginning if you want. We'll be friends, best friends, admirers, lovers and then soul mates. But stranger do come back to me. 

The rose is just a token of love from me. 

I'll be waiting for you as long as I am alive.

I love you and will always love you.

Yours and only yours

Emily

I seriously need to puke now. 

Hello everyone! Let me know what you feel about this new book. I'll be waiting for your thoughts and views. 

The italicized part is the letter and the rest is the guy's POV. 

Playlist - All I Want by Kodaline

Thank you!

-Divya