19 August 2014

It is 11 AM in the morning and I am standing in the shop, arguing with the shopkeeper regarding the payment of last month's grocery items. 

Just to let you know, my grocery items include - a number of loafs of bread, 2-3 milk bottles and a few juice packs. Apart from these things, I do need a regular doze of alcohol and sometimes cigarettes too. Above all, I have my medicines to help me live.

After arguing with the shopkeeper for almost 45 minutes, I walked back home. 

After reaching home, I saw a man or rather the postman sitting at the doorsteps. 

"Why are you sitting here?"

"I wanted to give this letter."

"You could have kept it and gone! Idiot."

"Sorry sir. Here is your letter."

I took the letter from him and went inside my home.

Dear Stranger,

Hey! I am so excited today. Aunt Cara has done fabulous arrangements for the celebrations. She has arranged the party along the shore and know what? She has called a DJ for the rocking party and alongside she has made arrangements for the ball dance too! So we'll be going out for shopping in a while as I don't have a dress to wear for the ball party. 

Thank god I have Justin along or else I would have to dance alone. But I wanted to dance with you. l still remember the day when I had first danced with you. Looking at you, I never thought you could dance. But after stepping on the floor, I realized that appearances are really deceptive. 

The feel of your hand running over my skin, your breath against my neck and the low whispers that you made amidst the dance - all these things made it the best dance of my life and it will continue to be the best till I am alive. 

I hope you do remember.

Now I need to go. 

Bye.

I love you

Yours 

Emily

The guy really loved her, didn't he?

Playlist - Thousand Years by Christina Perri