6 September 2014

I have given her so much of pain. In fact, all I have given her is pain and yet she loves me so much. She loves me unconditionally.

But why does she keep saying sorry? Did she do something which I don't remember? And what did she mean when she wrote about me listening to someone else?

I need to know what happened between us! I need to know what happened with me. How did I lose my memory?

DING DONG!

Peter!

I rushed to the door to open it.

"Good morning sir!"

"Good morning Peter."

"Here is your letter."

"Thank you so much Peter!"

"My pleasure sir. Have a nice day!"

And with that he walked away. It must be difficult to walk all day long and deliver letters, right?

I went inside and quickly opened the envelope.

There was a pen drive today along with the letter. I decided to read the letter first.

Dear Stranger,

Hey! How are you? I hope you are doing fine.

Did you get the pen drive? Well, there is something inside and I want you to see that once you are done reading this letter.

So there is nothing much to talk about "us" today because I have got it all in the pen drive. So let us talk about what me?

I am doing pretty good. I am here in Florida for some days but then I'd be shifting to Miami forever with my Aunt Cara. I'll look for a job here and then stay with her. She doesn't has a child of her own so she feel a bit lonely sometimes. Uncle Kevin is there with her but he has to often go out. And moreover, I need to stay with someone too. Staying alone would just further...

Anyways, I have lost a lot of weight! That's an achievement for me! Do you remember how difficult it was for you to carry me up in the bridal style? But that wasn't entirely my fault! You were so thin back then. So yes I have shed some pounds and all set to climb on your shoulders and take a ride. You can now carry me easily in your arms!

What else? Nothing.

I love you! And I miss you so damn much.

Come back soon. Take care!

P.S. You may now see what's inside the pen drive.

Yours

Emily

I took out my laptop to check what's in there in the pen drive.

There was a video of around 10 minutes; something that made me cry.