10 August 2014

RING RING! RING RING!

Why do people have to call early in the morning?

I walked down to the phone and picked it up only to spoil my day further.

"Speak up !"

"It's me Elena."

"Hola bitch! Why have you called? To check if I am alive or dead?"

"I am sorry Jer....."

"Don't 'Jer' me. My name is Jeremy."

"I am sorry Jeremy. I miss you. I still love you and..."

"Enough."

And with this I kept down the phone. I didn't want fake sympathy from her. If she loved me, she wouldn't have left me, right?

DING DONG!

And here comes the letter!

I opened the door and without looking here and there picked up the letter. Today it had a chocolate wrapper. What the heck? Is this girl insane or what? Who sends a chocolate wrapper? Should have send the entire bar! Fat girl!

Dear Stranger,

I know you must be irritated by now to read my letters daily but I am sorry, I am gonna do this till I live. So all you can pray for is for me to die.

Remember this chocolate? This was the first and the last chocolate you shared with me. I remember how much you loved chocolates. You perhaps loved them more than you loved me. It was a pleasure watching you eat these chocolates. You'd spoil your t-shirts and your fingers and mouth with this brown stuff all over. I have so many clicks in which you look like a 5 year-old kid eating chocolate.

By the way, how are you? I am fine. I finally got a job but now I am homeless. I have to look for a new home. The old tyrant threw me out because..... Leave it!

I love you sweetheart!

Come back ASAP

Yours 

Emily

Seems like this guy had the brains same as that of the girl. 

Idiot loving idiot!

Playlist - You belong with me by Taylor Swift

Thank you!