20 September 2014

A few t-shirts and a few pair of jeans would do I guess. But what if I stay there forever? What if Emily likes Miami more than New York? I'll have to get more clothes then. 

But who cares! I am finally going to meet the love of my life, someone who means the most to me, my Emily. 

I don't know what will I do when I meet her. What will be her reaction when she'll see me? She'll love it, right? Of course she will! My Emily loves me. And I love her too. 

DING DONG

I rushed to the door to take maybe the last letter? 

"Good morning sir!"

"Hello Peter!"

"You seem to be in a good mood today."

"Yes I am. I am leaving for Miami today."

"Oh!"

"Don't worry Peter. I'll be soon back here.Maybe not forever but I will come."

"Alright sir. Here is your letter."

I took the letter and walked in silently. 

Dear Stranger,

I miss you. I miss you so damn much! I need you right now. Things are getting worse day by day. I don't know what's wrong with me and why is this all happening but it's just I am not well. 

I feel tired the entire day even when all I do is take rest. These people have still not discharged me. I don't know what's going on. There is this severe headache which troubles me the entire day. 

Amidst all this the only thing that I look for is you. I want you to be here. I need you. There is nothing that can fix me, improve me but you. 

I am sorry for everything that happened a few days back. I haven't talked to Ethan after that at all. Trust me. 

Will you please come back to me? I promise I'll never leave you again. I promise I'll love you even more. I promise that nothing would ever go wrong between us. Just come back to me please. I am dying! I am seriously dying!

I miss you! I love you! 

I hope I'll see you soon.

Take care!

Yours

Emily

Oh Emily! I am so sorry for leaving you. But I am coming there now. And I promise I won't leave you now! There is nothing that can separate us now. 

Hello everyone! I know this is a lame chapter but ... ummm I don't have a justification for this. I am sorry! I hope you people will forgive me.

By the way, I realized today that this journey is about to end in just a few days. 15 more letters to go and I'll be done with this book! GOD! All this feels so fictional. 

Thank you so much for all the love and support that you people have given so far! I am really thankful to you all and I just cannot tell you how happy I am.

Take care everyone!

I love you!

-Divya