9 September 2014

I seriously need to know what had happened in my life! How did I end up here in NY away from everybody? And what went wrong between Emily and me? And who the heck is this girl Samara?

But for now the thing that is pissing me off the most is that where is Elena? What has happened to her? I called her 3 days back and yet no reply. I have called her thrice since the morning and still no reply! 

When I didn't want her she'd come on her own anyhow. And now when I need her she is out there doing some stuff? This is crazy!

DING DONG

At least someone is there who comes whether I need it or not.

"Good morning Pe....?"

"Good morning sir!"

"Where is Peter?"

"He is unwell sir. He'll be back soon. Here is your letter."

"Thanks."

"Have a nice day sir!"

This day ain't gonna be good. 

I opened the envelope and found just the letter.

Dear Stranger,

Hi. How are you? I am fine. 

I haven't got much to talk today. By the way, did I tell you I am in Florida and I am soon gonna shift to Miami? If not then yes I am gonna shift to Miami soon to live with Aunt Cara. She feels a bit lonely.

Anyways, I met your mother yesterday in the supermarket. She was happy to see me but she wasn't actually happy. I mean she liked meeting me but she ain't good these days. I asked her about you and she said that you are doing fine. But there is something more; something she is upset of and it's something that has got to do with your sister. It didn't feel right to ask her and so I didn't. I hope you someday get to talk to her. Just remember to talk to her, alright? 

Did I also tell you that I have lost some weight? Yes I have.

What else Jeremy? 

Come back soon love! I am waiting for you.

Take care

I love you.

Yours

Emily

1. I don't know who is my mother.

2. What is wrong with Emily? 

3. What is wrong with my sister?

I picked up the phone and dialed Elena's number again. This time somebody picked up the phone.

"Hey Elena! Where have you been?"

"Sorry. This ain't Elena speaking. I am her nurse."

Hey! So don't hit me for leaving the chapter here. A writer can be evil sometimes, right?

Anyways, I had just thought of a double update but wasn't pretty sure about it. But when I came back here and so much love and support from you people I just had to write an another chapter for you people. I am just so overwhelmed today! :') 

Thank you so so much! <3

You guys are really lovely! 

Keep smiling always!

Playlist - You & I by One Direction

-Divya