Midnight Lover (fluff)

itspanda2006 request

Y/N POV:

"I'm across the street from the abandoned store a block away from your house, okay? I'll wait here."

"Alright. I'll see you in a few minutes, C/N."

"I love you."

"I love you too."

C/N ends the call and I turn off my phone. I grab my bag, silently going to my door and listening for either of my parents.

Once I'm certain they're asleep, I turn my bedroom light off and sneak over to my window. I open the window as quietly as I can, placing the blanket on the bottom of the window sill. I step out of my window and onto the ground, looking around quickly before walking in C/N's direction.

I smile to myself, enjoying the peaceful silence and the crispness of the midnight air. I stroll along the sidewalk until I find C/N on his motorcycle. He's across the street from the old abandoned store, just as he said. I approach him from the side, wrapping my arm around him and kissing his cheek.

"You ready for the surprise, baby?"

"Mhm."

"Alright. Hop on."

I sit behind C/N on the motorcycle, wrapping my arms around his waist and resting my head on his shoulder. C/N starts the motorcycle and drives away.

~*time skip*~

"Where are we, C/N?"

"You'll find out in a minute. We're almost there, I promise."

C/N drives through the empty field, stopping the motorcycle and turning it off when we pull up next to an empty spot. A Bluetooth speaker and a few backs of snacks are laid out on a blanket, the speaker playing a song by Bring me the Horizon. I smile widely, my heart swelling with affection at the romantic gesture. C/N gets off of the motorcycle, helping me off.

"Well? Do you like it, Y/N?"

"I love it, baby. Thank you."

I wrap my arms around C/N's waist and pull him in for a sweet kiss, smiling against his lips. C/N pulls away after a second, returning my smile.

"You're welcome. Go ahead and sit down."

I nod and sit down on one side of the blanket, watching as C/N sits down across from me. C/N hands me a water bottle and a bag of one of my favorite snacks.

"Eat up."

I giggle quietly, opening the bag. I put a piece of the food into my mouth, gazing at C/N with adoration as he begins eating his snack. I take a drink of my water before closing the bottle again.

"This was a really good idea, C/N. Thank you for this."

"Of course, baby. It's been a long time since we've had a date. I figured it was about time we had another one."

I take another bite, accidentally getting a bit of food in the corner of my mouth. Before I can get it on my own, I feel C/N's thumb swipe across the corner of my mouth, wiping the food away.

"There you go, baby."

I giggle quietly.

"Thank you, C/N."

"Mhm."

Numb by Linkin Park starts to play, making both C/N and I smile. I take a quick drink of my water, glancing over at C/N knowingly. He starts belting the beginning of the song, closing his eyes as he sings his heart out.