Sweet Like Candy (lemon + fluff)

Y/N POV:

I'm scrolling through tik tok and see a video from one of my mutuals. They put a candy necklace on their neck and asked their girlfriend to eat the candy from the candy necklace. Their girlfriend ends up going a bit farther so they have to stop recording, and toward the end my mutual comes back with hickeys all over their neck and they're a blushy mess. There's text on the screen saying "Do this challenge at your own risk. You'll be sore for a few days."

I wonder how C/N would react to this.

After a bit of thinking, I decide I'll try the challenge.

I put on one of my fem outfits and go to the store to get the candy necklace.

Before I go out the door, I say:

"Hey, love, I'm going to the store. Do you need anything?"

"Okay Y/N. I don't need anything. I'll see you when I get home."

He goes back to playing his game, and I head out the door.

*~Time skip~*

C/N POV:

I'm absorbed in my game when I hear the front door open.

Oh Y/N's home.

"Hey baby. Did you get everything you needed from the store?"

"Yeah."

I hear him walk up the stairs and I go back to my game.

I finish the battle I was in and pause the game, since I figured I needed a break. I go to get up when Y/N pushes me back down with a smile on his face. Y/N sits on my lap with an innocent look on his face.

"Hello to you too Y/N. Did you need something?"

"I have an idea for a fun activity."

Oh?

"What is it, love?"

"So basically, I'll put on a candy necklace and you'll need to eat the candy."

"Oh that doesn't seem too bad."

"While it's on my neck."

Why?

"Why do you want me to—"

It hits me what he's wanting.

Oh.

"Oh I get it now. No problem baby~"

I pull him closer to me by his waist and look at him.

"Darling, you'll have to get closer to me for me to be able to take them off."

He blushes a bit and moves his face closer to mine. I get the urge to kiss him, but push it back for now, and start on the candy necklace.

If he wants to do something like this, I'll at least make it worthwhile.

I start off slow, and he's already a mess. I move my hands from his waist to his thighs, which were showing from his outfit.

Y/N POV:

I can feel his teeth on my neck. It's really hard to keep my composure under these conditions. I'm breathing heavily and and writhing under his touch.

I won't make it very far at this rate.

"B-baby..~"

"What, losing control?~"

"No.."

I knew I wasn't fooling anyone with that statement.